Hello Hydration SUCKS!

Bachelorette

Most people seem to love the conditioner so OP, use a moisturizer Shampoo(no ALS) and use the Hydration conditioner and see how that goes

I LOVE HH Conditioner. I used it back after I did my BC and it was great. I wouldn't dare try the shampoo. I think the shampoo dried your hair out, and the cones from the conditioner on top of that probably didn't help. Keep us updated.

Geminigirl

I have not tried this since being natural but I remember my relaxed hair loved this. I for some reason having been staying away from HE for some reason.

MrsSmitty77

I love the conditioner, I have never tried the shampoo. I really don't like to try new shampoos because a bad shampoo can leave your head in a hot mess verses a conditioner that just don't soften as much as you would like.

Geminigirl

Yea it's probably that Poo. I wouldn't use HE poo. I am a condtioner freak anyways. I am very selective in my poos.

Supervixen

Wow, I bought a trial size today, and I LOVED it! My hair was so soft and moisturized! It's waaaaaaay better than Aussie Moist, imo.

msbettyboop

[FONT=&quot]I remember the first time I bought this duo. I thought the smell was lovely and of course blue is my favourite colour. I used the two and left the conditioner on for 5 mins as well. When my hair dried it felt like I’d poured cement on it and every time I touched it hair broke off in my hand. I was so terrified I went back into the bathroom and washed my hair again with my sulphate free shampoo and conditioned with ORS replenishing conditioner. Despite this, it still took a few days of constant moisturizing for my hair to return to normal. I use the shampoo to wash my combs and spray bottles now. :)
[/FONT]