I'm having a weak PJ moment!

veggiegirl314

After going on a hair product shopping spree last week, I vowed to myself to not buy any products until April at the earliest.

Why did I just go to shescentit.com and see that the banana brulee DC (That I've been wanting to try for FOREVER) is on sale for $8 (regularly $11)?!?!

This is KILLING me, yall! :wallbash:

tada1

im proud of you! :bighug:

if you feel like going back to look, just go look at the poor lonely products collecting dust in your current collection in the bathroom :lachen:

harrison

I've never had an attack by the PJ bug. But lately I've been having an itch to try new products. I went to beautyofnewyork.com and filled the shopping cart to a total of 236.93. :ohwell: I quickly closed out of the site. Maybe I'll comeback to it and order just a couple of things on the list that I use but ran out of. I'll have to wait until this itch goes away though... :lachen:

BostonMaria

Hmm... well you're in the wrong thread because I for one am going to encourage you. As a matter of fact, I'm going to shescentit.com and order a few bottles!!!

MAMATO

Dont do that Honey, just think about those poor people who have lost their jobs lately... Save for the bad times...

chosen07

im proud of you! :bighug:

if you feel like going back to look, just go look at the poor lonely products collecting dust in your current collection in the bathroom :lachen:

this is what I have to keep doing to ward off the 'bug'. all those poo's, condish and curling products that I probably wn't use in this lifetime...

very good walking away! :cheer:

darlingdiva

Why, oh why, did you mention that? That Banana Brulee has been in the back of my mind since I saw it. I'll have to keep this in mind b/c I may need to order it depending on how the KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask works out for me.

LABETT

I am proud of myself,Walmart has a lot of haircare products on sale that they will no longer stock including creme of nature product,I wanted to buy the Jojobia and Olive Oil conditoner for 2 bucks and the Long Term Relationship leave in for 1.50 but I QUICKLY left before I became to WEAK. :sad::nono:

Eisani

I mean, u making a thread about it is :poke: the other unashamed, wild eyed, crazy pj's. Including myself. I don't even like banana brulee but now I gotta go browse...

I'll come back and read the rest of the op later :look: