Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Victoria44

Today's wash day. I really want to put small twists in my hair, just don't want to take the time. Next Friday I will wash, Saturday start twisting, Sunday finish up.

Kaitlynrs91

Kaitlynrs91rs Are you dc'ing in braids. I used to wash in twists. After rinsing shampoo I'll untwist a twist, apply DC while kinda finger detangling, then twist that section back up. And I'm only talking 6-8 twists. Essentially I was saving my detangling efforts throughout each process.

Yeah I DC in braids.. Do you think I need to take them down and detangle with the conditioner before I rinse?

ckisland

Tried to do something besides a wash n'go, finger coils, and I gave up half way through. With hair this short, any style takes way too long to do, and I am not about that life :nono:. Also, watching some Ellepixie videos before didn't help. Imma be wash n'going for a looooooong time :lol:

gabulldawg

I just got these braids on Tuesday and I'm already over them. :nono: They are itching like crazy. And of course whenever I get braids I wore about breakage. :ohwell:I may try to keep them for two weeks and then let them burn. :nono:

emada

I wish I was one of those people that always has their hair laid...like they just came out of the salon everyday. No frizziness, dryness, awkward length, etc. *Sigh* someday...

EnExitStageLeft

This is why you need to update you Paypal Card Info.....

I just ordered a wig with a account I haven't used in over 4 years -______-<------She's not happy.

THE FRUSTRATION!

Time to stalk the vendor so they'll cancel.

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

Sitting here with my rollerset curls that lasted over night :) and moving my head side to side to feel my hair shake left to right on my back :look:

ScorpioBeauty09

Wish my hairfinity would hurry up and get here. I ran out before I had a chance to re-order.:ohwell::nono:

I cannot wait to take out my braids at the end of this week to see how much new growth I have!:grin:

gabulldawg

Hate to do it, but I am thinking these braids will need to come out sooner than later. They haven't even been in a week yet. :nono: Probably my last time getting braids...

AgeinATL

For the first time since I began transitioning, I got the urge to BC during my wash day yesterday. Not because my hair is a pain but because I am ready for it to be over. My goal is to transition a total of 3 years, but I am no longer sure if I will make it that long. If my hair didn't shrink so much, I would be fine with BCing at 24 months. I just take it one wash day at a time..

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
For the first time since I began transitioning, I got the urge to BC during my wash day yesterday. Not because my hair is a pain but because I am ready for it to be over. My goal is to transition a total of 3 years, but I am no longer sure if I will make it that long. If my hair didn't shrink so much, I would be fine with BCing at 24 months. I just take it one wash day at a time..
AgeinATL I feel you. Somedays I'm just like to hell with this...other days I love the extra length. Transitioning be playing mind games man! Lol

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

@divachyk

I went ahead and invested in a human hair wig. I plan to rock it until the wheels fall off :lachen:
I really only got Tammy as a test runner.

This is the wig...

http:// http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server3600/d670a/products/59/images/275/malaysiansomolian__60089.1405470793.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

It was a bit steep but the good reviews and excellent cs compelled me to take the plunge.

@SuchaLady

Yes maam i's a wig lova na lol

@Saludable84

If you want to start i say start small and cheap. I did that with Tammy and i can't get enough of her.

Hopefully Malaysia (that's my new wigs name) will do me right too :lol:

Last edited:

Rozlewis

@divachyk

I went ahead and invested in a human hair wig. I plan to rock it until the wheels fall off :lachen:
I really only got Tammy as a test runner.

This is the wig...

http:// http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server3600/d670a/products/59/images/275/malaysiansomolian__60089.1405470793.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

It was a bit steep but the good reviews and excellent cs compelled me to take the plunge.

@SuchaLady

Yes maam i's a wig lova na lol

@Saludable84

If you want to start i say start small and cheap. I did that with Tammy and i can't get enough of her.

Hopefully Malaysia (that's my new wigs name) will do me right too :lol:

EnExitStageLeft

This wig is nice. I caved and purchased another half-wig from eloquent during the Labor Day sales.