Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Embyra

My bathroom cabinet I bought is filling up nicely I'm nearly at maximum capacity ...it fills me with a sense of pride Lool

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Embyra

I love paying with paypal once a certain amount of time has passed i file that claim for unsent goods WITH THE QUICKNESS!!

I have no time for people playing games with me or my money!

Embyra

My bendy rollers have arrived considering i couldnt be bothered to do my usual wash and go for 4 weeks not sure what possesed me that doing a flexi-set would be a good idea :lol:

Aireen

Gosh I'm a true PJ! I swear I kicked the habit but today I went to the drugstore and BSS and went crazy. The new Tresemme stuff was CALLING me! Besides that, there were so many brands with special concentrated treatments and masks. I. COULD. NOT. RESIST. TOO. MUCH. TEMPTATION. :sad:

Nix08, I bought the MillCreek Bontanicals Keratin Conditioner finally! Would you recommend using it on freshly relaxed hair or can it be used on hair with a bit of new growth? Keratin protein is the 2nd ingredient, does it leave hair hard? Do you follow up with a moisturizing conditioner? I can't remember all the stuff you said about it last time but I'll look it up.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
:wave: Hi Aireen hauling is always fun:grin: As for the millcreek no it doesn't leave your hair hard at all and I use it before a relaxer after a relaxer and midway through a stretch. It works well for me everytime. When I feel I need a little extra protein that's what I use and it always does the trick:yep: Enjoy!!! Let me know how you find it:grin:

youwillrise

daaaang i cant wait until friday because i need a freakin clarifyyyy. gonna get some freakin bentoniiiiiiite claaaaaaay-aaaaay-aaayyyyyy.

Aireen

:wave: Hi Aireen hauling is always fun:grin: As for the millcreek no it doesn't leave your hair hard at all and I use it before a relaxer after a relaxer and midway through a stretch. It works well for me everytime. When I feel I need a little extra protein that's what I use and it always does the trick:yep: Enjoy!!! Let me know how you find it:grin:
Hauling is fun but I honestly don't need all this conditioner LOL. Anyway whatever, I'm happy, trying new stuff is fun.

Protein's the 2nd ingredient! Do you use it as a treatment? It seems strong yet balanced so it won't be like Aphogee, you know? I saw there was a Jojoba conditioner, do you use that too? Oh and I'll be sure to let you know, Nix08! Btw, your hair looks so fab! :blush:

Philippians413

I put myself on a no-buy and now I'm having withdrawls. I'll stick to it though unless aveyou has a 20% off sale...so aveyou please have a 20% off sale!

ETA: I did a search for a 20% off coupon and found one...I'ma use it. :look:

ETA(again): No I have will power-I will NOT.

Last edited:

Anakinsmomma

Tomorrow should be wash day. Should I do a wash n go or finally give these curl formers a test drive?

Eh, it's a work day. Wash n go it is.

Miss AJ

3 days and my twists are already frizzy and some even decided to unravel. Gonna use twist out techniques on them til I figure out what I did wrong.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Hauling is fun but I honestly don't need all this conditioner LOL. Anyway whatever, I'm happy, trying new stuff is fun.

Protein's the 2nd ingredient! Do you use it as a treatment? It seems strong yet balanced so it won't be like Aphogee, you know? I saw there was a Jojoba conditioner, do you use that too? Oh and I'll be sure to let you know, @Nix08! Btw, your hair looks so fab! :blush:

Aireen I've used aphogee once and hated it...this is nothing like that. It is very balanced and also leaves your hair moisturized:yep: I haven't used the jojoba one but I do use the Biotin one for cowashes at times (it has a nice minty/tingly feel):yep:

Thnx for the hair compliment...I'm really liking it myself:grin:

LongTimeComing

Relaxed my hair last night. I did a BC to a fade in Jan 2010. I've cut my hair twice along the way and now have shoulder length hair. I'm glad I did it. :yep:

Truth

Hair up for the week..... YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

scalp feels a little tender tho... :ohwell: guess I gotta go slather some of this ointment on mah scalp...:ohwell:

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I hate when new products arrive but I have to work instead of getting to play in them.....

ETA: I can't stand Amazon's shipping prices

Last edited:

Simply_elle

If one mo' hood rat comes up to me, talking about "I'm natural too..*pats rats nest weave* I just don't the way I look natural...I'll go insane!! All hair is good... We still have work to do :nono:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

JeterCrazed

Waiting to take a new license picture. If the attendant comments on my hair being shorter, I'm gonna mace her. :look: #SetBacksSuck

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Ms. Tiki

JeterCrazed said:
Waiting to take a new license picture. If the attendant comments on my hair being shorter, I'm gonna mace her. :look: #SetBacksSuck

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

You just reminded me that I need to renew mine. My pic is from when I BC'd in 09. I can't wait to take a new one with my hair pulled forward. Hopefully by sept I will be wl and all u will see in my pic is hair. Lol

melisandre

Pretty soon the entire fam will be into healthy hair care. I have my mom doing henna/indigo treatments, my bro covering his hair at night, my niece asking for tips and my sis asking for products. Yep, I'm converting them one at a time.