Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Made an APB cart with honey body glaze and hair and body butta...will decide tomorrow if I'm going to check out. I don't need it immediately, I have nearly full containers of both, more than enough to last me until the next sale...but I want them. :look:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Darn I already have that. Carry on. Yes I liked. I need to use it again.

Are you in ATL? If so and you haven't tried the Curl Prep Curl Crush Around the Way gel, you might consider getting some from Hattache'. It's different! Good hold, nice ingredients, zero flakes for me no matter how heavy-handed I've been, and the jar is lasting and lasting.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Are you in ATL? If so and you haven't tried the Curl Prep Curl Crush Around the Way gel, you might consider getting some from Hattache'. It's different! Good hold, nice ingredients, zero flakes for me no matter how heavy-handed I've been, and the jar is lasting and lasting.
Yes I'm in Atlanta metro. I will look into that one thanks for mentioning it.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I stretched my tragic twists with some Snappee bands. It worked fine in the back, but the twists on the left are not laying the way I had them. I also discovered how the hair is separated does play a role in how long they last - the more "square" the sections are, the less they will come apart at the roots. I hope I get this right before winter...

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Current mock Etsy cart:

BohemianCollection2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400919313/cupuacu-rhassoul-deep-coniditioner

anjeupendo

TheHealingPlaceFarm

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@YvetteWithJoy
I can always count on you to send me down an Etsy rabbit hole :drunk: :lol:

My bad!!! :look:

My thought is, "Share what you wish others would share with you." :lol:

I know I am going to try the under eye roller. I think the rhassoul clay DC is Natty Naturals, and I'm trying to wait for their other online store to provide samples.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to trial the body soaps and lotions. I like the lady's credentials and reviews.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions

trueheartofgold

I eyed that at the hair show last month. I will probably purchase some items soon. I was looking at some of the items in the lemonade line at Walmart this weekend but didn't purchase anything.

I'm trying to decide between this line or Camille Rose. I'm not buying both lines so I have to make up my mind....hard choice! Lol

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm trying to decide between this line or Camille Rose. I'm not buying both lines so I have to make up my mind....hard choice! Lol

Ooooo! Thanks for sharing about TMC Egyptian line.

Agreed: It's a tough choice!

To make it tougher :lol: : I've only used it twice, but I'm pretty sure TMC biotin gel is the best gel I've EVER used. It is surpassing the CRN Curl Maker for me. I looooooove my wash-and-go today!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian 24 Karat Glistening Twisting Gel

LOL, check out the ingredient list:

Aqua (Purified Water), Biotin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Fratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyacrylate-2 Crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta Carotene, Oleic Acid (Omega 9), Omega 3/6 (Camelina Sativa Seed Oil), Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Maketti Oil), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Mongongo (Schinzlophyton Rautanenii Kernel) Oil, Gold, Olea Europaea (Olive Oleaster) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Annatto (Rolucou) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aminomethyl Propanol (Water Soluble), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

She actually put gold dust in it. Yes, I am easily amused.

trueheartofgold

Ooooo! Thanks for sharing about TMC Egyptian line.

Agreed: It's a tough choice!

To make it tougher :lol: : I've only used it twice, but I'm pretty sure TMC biotin gel is the best gel I've EVER used. It is surpassing the CRN Curl Maker for me. I looooooove my wash-and-go today!

Yay to you loving your wash and go! Does it surpass your Curl Prep too?

Yes the choice is tough. I have all of them in my cart but I closed the window :lachen:.

P.S. Check your PM.

trueheartofgold

The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian 24 Karat Glistening Twisting Gel

LOL, check out the ingredient list:

Aqua (Purified Water), Biotin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Fratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyacrylate-2 Crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta Carotene, Oleic Acid (Omega 9), Omega 3/6 (Camelina Sativa Seed Oil), Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Maketti Oil), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Mongongo (Schinzlophyton Rautanenii Kernel) Oil, Gold, Olea Europaea (Olive Oleaster) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Annatto (Rolucou) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aminomethyl Propanol (Water Soluble), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

She actually put gold dust in it. Yes, I am easily amused.

I checked the ingredient list to see if gold was there too! :lachen: Are you going to get it?