Quiet Christian

bubblegumdreams

Greetings Ladies..... I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.
My question: Is there a such thing as a quiet Christian? Meaning would a Christian campaigning for God be quiet. I mean you can wear the t-shirt, keychain, bumper sticker....go to church, pray, read your bible etc. Your learning so much. Should you be out in the world sharing the good news.....even when not asked?.....even when it might get into an angry debate?.....talk about it all the time to strangers?.....or stay in your circle of believers?

P.S. I've going to church for a year now. I want to spread the word without arguing, fussing, and fighting. But if I have to I want to know how to do it.....Is there a Godly way to fight?

Thanks
Peace and Blessings
-Latoya

divya

The greatest way to spread the love of Christ is the way we live our lives. The way you treat someone speaks volumes. That's how the love of Christ is truly shared. We can preach until we are blue in the face, but if we can't smile or hug someone then how can they really see God in us? Not everyone is as vocal as the next person but God can still use you. You can feed the homeless, visit nursing homes...get involved in lots of activities that help others. That's Christianity in action...

1 Cor 12:4-7 - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

inthepink

I would say there is no need to fight! You can only evangelize in love.

I read this one my favorite websites www.gotquestions.com:
"The best and most we can do is pray for them, witness to them, and live the Christian life in front of them."

Some people are meant to go out and evangelize. Maybe others are just meant to pray for the unsaved.