QUESTION REGARDING DEEP CONDITIONING

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Ladies who deep condition without heat? If so please tell me how?
I don't use heat for anything else but dc and I dc every week. I was wondering if that's too much..so I'd like to try dc w/o heat..please help.

TIA

When I DC without heat, I just put my shower cap on then wrap my bath towel around my head. I leave it on for about an hour, and when I take it off my hair feels warm because of my body heat...

HTH!!

From my understanding, under the dryer heat is not direct heat so it wouldn't be damaging. I also don't think that it's too much either. But that's just MO.

naturallylovely said:
When I DC without heat, I just put my shower cap on then wrap my bath towel around my head. I leave it on for about an hour, and when I take it off my hair feels warm because of my body heat...

HTH!!

I do the same thing or just stay in the shower and shave bathe whatever and leave it on for like 15-20 minutes. After that they say its not doing much more. So no need to leave it on longer. HTH

e$h said:
From my understanding, under the dryer heat is not direct heat so it wouldn't be damaging. I also don't think that it's too much either. But that's just MO.
That's what I thought to, but I guess I was getting a little paranoid.. I haven't seen any adverse affects to DCing w/heat

Back