Calling out Sareca!

Lynnerie

;) Sareca, I have to tell you I absolutely love your hair especially your wash n go's. Your hair is so thick, shiny, and beautiful. I was stalking your fotki today and I couldn't just sign off without giving you your props. Go 'head girl.

AtlantaJJ

sareca said:
Oh my goodness! :blush: Thanks ya'll. :rosebud:

I'm trying hard to get these wash n' gos down.
You got it going on strong girl! Shinny healthy black curly hair, simply beautiful! I wanna be like you when I grow up! LOL

ekomba

I soooooooooo agree!!!!!!!:D :) :p those wash and go are killing me!!!! it makes the jet black pop up more and incredible shine too!!!!! SARECA I WANT YOUR HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: lol it s just beaautiful!;) i still didnt do the color though i ll do it for summer hehe

Cayenne0622

sareca said:
I just finished it. :)

Hey SARECA! Love your hair, of course. Girl, why are you looking like Sanaa Lathan in your siggy pic?? The camera is in front of your face but your visible features remind me of her.

Nice & Wavy

ekomba said:
I soooooooooo agree!!!!!!!:D :) :p those wash and go are killing me!!!! it makes the jet black pop up more and incredible shine too!!!!! SARECA I WANT YOUR HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: lol it s just beaautiful!;) i still didnt do the color though i ll do it for summer hehe

Ekomba, girl....your hair is nothing to sneeze at either! Your hair is growing and it looks fabulous!!!

Naphy

You're doing some great job with your hair ! congrats ! And your tips (like henna, wash n go...) arev very useful !