Natural Inspiration Spotted: Honesty

oh my! I feel so bad someone had to send a pm just to let me know about this thread! I am such a newbie on LHCF is a shame, please excuse me for being so late but thanks so much i am too flattered!

http://public.fotki.com/Honesty/

I hope you don't mind me putting you on blast, but your hair is such an inspiration. So beautiful and lush and you I love your styles. Beautiful woman, beautiful hair, and her makeup is on point!!! I'm officially your stan ;)

No i don't mind at all! Its hard to think of myself as an inspiration but thats exactly what so many of you ladie shave been for me so i am glad i could return the favor!

Oooh, I love some of her styles, too!!! :yep: Hotness, for sure....

Thats makes me feel so good cuz i have not had a chance to experiment as much since i started grad school and begun to feel that my Fotki was gettin gkinda dull, but i will get back on it, i have a few styles i plan to try this summer!

Her hair is fab!
Beautiful fotki!

Your album is one of the first i stalked... i mean...visited quite often, lol!!!! Thanks!

.........and sorry i don't mean to leave so many responses but this thread was total surprise and absolutely made my day despite the fact i have an all nighter of studying to do ( just a few days from completing my 2nd year in dental school, praise Jah), and i have yet to learn how to quote several people simutaneously in one big response....anyone wanna clue in this newbie?

Last edited:
I recently did a some photo shoots with my natural hair, i felt like it was awesome chance to rep natural hair in all its beauty and versatility, feel free to check it out

Back