Protein Shakes

Anyone drinking protein shakes and experiencing good hair growth? How much growth are you getting. Whats the best brand of protein shakes(whether its in powder form or canned)? Anyone know the difference between soy protein and whey protein and which one is better for the hair. Anyone ever took High 40-30-30 Balance meal replacement drink mix and how was it. How many grams of protein does your protein shake contain. Did anyone suffer any side effects from the protein shakes. Sorry to bug you all with all these questions but im trying to get the lowdown on protein shakes. Thanks

offthechainliz

I currently take puritan's pride 90% protein powder. I don't take it consistently enough to know if it's making a difference. I take it whenever i remember which might be 2-3 during a week. I did know though that when I was taking ensure with extra protein for enery and extra calorie purposes when i was
trying to gain weight my hair grew real fast. (during that time I wasn't trying to grow my hair.) But ensure is so expensive that I wouldn't take it solely for hair growth.

JenJen2721

I just started taking protein shakes with Spiru-tein Vanilla, 3 cubes of ice and a cup of soy milk. They contain 14 grams of protein per serving. It's easy on the stomach and tasty enough that my kids like them too. I've only been taking them for a few days now so nothing to report as far as hair growth.

LABETT

I am taking GNC'S Optimum Whey Vanilla Ice Cream protein shake and I had pretty good results when drinking twice a
day I have been slacking lately.