Wash ‘n Go~Curl Definition

Sweet_Ambrosia

For those who wear wash ‘n go’s, when you apply your product(s) how do you get rid of any excess product without messing up your curl definition? Do you squeeze it out with a towel or your fingers, or do you just let it dry in???

TIA

~SA

tetbelle

I use apply Smooth n' shine curl activator gel and then I scrunch. I put it in my hand and run it down my hair...each section. No excess gel. I usually end up adding more for more definition. That stuff is really good..try it.

ceedeelight

I usually just wash, blot dry with a towel and apply Miss Jessie's curly buttercreme. I don't have to worry about any dripping products.

sweetcashew

I usually apply my products to my hair when my hair is about 75% dry when the natural curl pattern has set in on it's own. There is no excess products.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
After washing, I apply product throughout my wet hair and then shake my hair from front to back and then side to side. Then I avoid touching my hair afterwards.

so1913

Mmmm... usually don't "get rid" of excess water/product...if anything, I may squeeze my hair with my hands, but I usually like it really wet when I apply my products. I proceed to dry using a diffuser which is probably why the "excess" doesn't seem so bad to me.