I finally found the perfect product for wash n'go's!!!!!!!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I was reading a lot of reviews on Beyond The Zone Noodlehead on other forums and I just tried it yesterday.....man was I impressed
d094.gif
g094.gif
!!!! This stuff is awsome. My search is definitely over for the perfect curl product. I'm singing the praises of Noodlehead
e050.gif
! This one product provides me with everything I need.....curl definition that isn't crunchy, it dosen't leave my hair weighted down, and did I say zero frizz? Yes, I had zero frizz when I used this product and that just dosen't happen for my hair. My hair looked like I had set it on rods. Also, the shine I got was amazing. I've never gotten shine from any curl product before. I didn't have to use any other products with this, no gels, no mousse, puddings, nothing. Just wanted to pass the word along;) . Oh, and I do have some pics of how my hair came out.

Attachments

• 082929.jpg
    082929.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 083146.jpg
    083146.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 082755.jpg
    082755.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 184
Yes ... I love this stuff on my son's hair. The bottle is little and it's too pricey (for me) to keep purchasing it. I always miss the sales at Sally's (since I'm not a PJ anymore :lol:) so if you see that it's on sale could you let me know.

Oh btw ... your wash 'n go looks gorgeous!

Pokahontas said:
I was reading a lot of reviews on Beyond The Zone Noodlehead on other forums and I just tried it yesterday.....man was I impressed
d094.gif
g094.gif
!!!! This stuff is awsome. My search is definitely over for the perfect curl product. I'm singing the praises of Noodlehead
e050.gif
! This one product provides me with everything I need.....curl definition that isn't crunchy, it dosen't leave my hair weighted down, and did I say zero frizz? Yes, I had zero frizz when I used this product and that just dosen't happen for my hair. My hair looked like I had set it on rods. Also, the shine I got was amazing. I've never gotten shine from any curl product before. I didn't have to use any other products with this, no gels, no mousse, puddings, nothing. Just wanted to pass the word along;) . Oh, and I do have some pics of how my hair came out.

Is this for naturals only?

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
Is this for naturals only?
I don't think so. I would think it would be great to use for anyone who wears wash n' go's (relaxed or natural) and it works great for braid-outs or twist-outs. I did some twists in the nape (my biggest problem area that always frizzes and won't hold curls no matter what!) and I have well defined glossy curls back there....yippppeee!

LiLi said:
Yes ... I love this stuff on my son's hair. The bottle is little and it's too pricey (for me) to keep purchasing it. I always miss the sales at Sally's (since I'm not a PJ anymore :lol:) so if you see that it's on sale could you let me know.

Oh btw ... your wash 'n go looks gorgeous!
Thanks so much LiLi! I will surely let you know. The price isn't so bad for me considering what I've paid in the past for curl products that didn't work half as well. From the results I got I would pay ten dollars for that bottle, lol.

PerfectDoak said:
Your curls look great! I'm going to have to try and track down this product.
Thanks Perfect. I think you will like the product, it's the creme one ok. They also have a spray that I haven't tried. All I did was apply the product, brush through w/ my denman brush and shake. I think I went a little heavy handed on the product though......I was excited, hee hee.

I love your curls too!

Pokahontas, your wash n go looks very nice and shiny! :love: Glad you found an awesome product for your hair!

Poohbear said:
Pokahontas, your wash n go looks very nice and shiny! :love: Glad you found an awesome product for your hair!
Thanks Poohbear. Your hair looks great too.....I just wrote that to you somewhere in another thread, lol.

Is this it?

[SIZE=+0]Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme [/SIZE]
140722.jpg
By: Beyond The Zone, Inc.

Sally Item #: 140722

Size: 6 oz
Noodle Head Curl Maker, a non-greasy hair formula, helps create tasty looks with saucy style! Kick up the curls!
Defines curls and waves
Eliminates frizz
Non-greasy formula

Usage Tips
Apply on wet or dry hair to define curls and waves. Style as usual.

amr501 said:
Is this it?

[SIZE=+0]Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme [/SIZE]
140722.jpg
By: Beyond The Zone, Inc.

Sally Item #: 140722

Size: 6 oz
Noodle Head Curl Maker, a non-greasy hair formula, helps create tasty looks with saucy style! Kick up the curls!
Defines curls and waves
Eliminates frizz
Non-greasy formula

Usage Tips
Apply on wet or dry hair to define curls and waves. Style as usual.

Yep that's it.

Yep, it's the bomb!!! I meant to share before, but too many products to update. It works well on braid outs too. It gives great sheen, but it takes a little longer to dry. Yeah, you only need a little.

Pok, your hair is beautiful. I can't get the full effect because I'm still transitioning, but it's there when I'm ready to cut these ends. Whenever that is.... :)

Last edited:
Back