I finally found the perfect product for wash n'go's!!!!!!!!!

jasmine26

pokahontas, you're hair came out great! i would love to find a staple that i don't really have to buy online:)

bre, i can't wait for your results, since i'm more a of a 4 something! I've never tried this but it sounds good.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

WOW! Again I'll say WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It's not heavy like the curly pudding (is to me anyway) and even though it's a "cream" its a little more watery. I can't really explain it. Anyway, after I detangled I hopped out the shower and put some through my hair. Not sure if I was supposed to comb it through or not (Pokahantas any suggestions??) but I didn't. Just ran it through the best I could with my fingers. Curls, curls, curls, except in the front it just made it a little more wavy. My hair is of course still wet so will post back tomorrow after it dries and give the rest of my opinion.....

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I had typed up quite a bit but of course it didn't post...

I clarified, condished, detangled, then ran the noodlehead through with my hands. As promised, curls, curls, curls. I don't know if it will create curls for someone that is relaxed but for me it definitely enhanced what I have. The true test will be what shape it's in when its dry. My hair is definitely not like Pokhantas (lovely) hair. My texture is more kinkier, coiler (in some places), nappy, you feel me? So whereas her long hair dries and creates pretty spiral/wavy type curls, my hair dries upward in a fro type style, plus I'm a few inches shy of shoulder length.

I will post back once my hair dries....

Sorry for the double post. Didn't know it showed up.

kitchen_tician

NewYorkgyrl said:
Wow that looks so nice. I can't wait to try it. I bought it from sally's yesterday.

Thanks Newyorkgyrl. Brebre, I'm glad it worked for you. The saleslady at Sally's actually recommended it to me and I bought it.

Ronda123

Yes, this product is great. I started using this when I first texturized my hair. It is also great on my texlaxed hair. This product makes my curls pop.

Braided~Beauty

Okay, with all the hype this product is getting I had to go to Sally's and get me some, only prob is - my hair is in braids :ohwell: . All I could do was unbraid a small section of hair and try it out. It really did make my curls pretty and defined, but I don't know how it would look on my whole head. Oh well, I wanted to try it anyway, the reviews were so good I did not want to be left out!:lachen:But when these braids come out, watch out!:grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Peachtree said:
u have one of the most gorgeous heads of hair that i've ever seen!

Definitely my inspiration!

oh yeah, Noodlehead is nice. I used it a time or 2 a couple of years ago with great results. My hair was shorter then...I haven't revisited in a while.... but ur pics are inspiring me grab that lil orange tube again :)

Hey Peachtree, thank you so much!:kiss: You know I love your hair also and you're an inspiration to me as well.

Yeah, I'm still having success with the Noodlehead. I can have great curls for days with this and not have to do anything in-between but dampen a bit.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
*Bre~Bre* said:
WOW! Again I'll say WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It's not heavy like the curly pudding (is to me anyway) and even though it's a "cream" its a little more watery. I can't really explain it. Anyway, after I detangled I hopped out the shower and put some through my hair. Not sure if I was supposed to comb it through or not (Pokahantas any suggestions??) but I didn't. Just ran it through the best I could with my fingers. Curls, curls, curls, except in the front it just made it a little more wavy. My hair is of course still wet so will post back tomorrow after it dries and give the rest of my opinion.....
I'm so glad it worked well for you Bre! Yes, I always comb the product through (with my Denman brush) to make sure the product is evenly distributed and the Denman really helps to make the curls more defined also. Did you notice how much shine the product gives?!

I was surprised at how light it was too, and I don't know if you noticed this but I really wasn't expecting all the slip I got from it which was an added bonus.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
naturaline said:
i sooo wish i could try some of this Noodlehead!!! please can someone post whats in it... plzzzz ;-)

xxxxx
I posted the ingredients on another page.....I think it was page 2 or 3.

LovelyLionessa

Oh my gosh, I know I am totally late on this, but I starting getting the pj itch again today and for this product! :D Pokahontas your hair looks so beautiful, I have to try this. I washed last night and instead of Maxiglding I set my hair in four braids and am rocking a braidout. I have a sneaking suspocion my hair will like this product too. I'm gonna get the cream, that's for sure, Pokahontas did you also get the spray too?

grnidmonster

OK, I'm gonna try this. I keep looking for something that will work with my hair. Most recently I dropped a bundle on Bumble and Bumble - no luck. Aveda, KMS, you name it, I've tried it. for 4 buck and change...I'm in, I'll be at Sally's bright and early tomorrow morning.

Qetesh

i am definatly trying this product out soon. the results alone make me wanna buy some right now and try it out on my hair.

i am becoming a PJ from this site but after these few purchases i am holding off a bit *crosses fingers

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:
Oh my gosh, I know I am totally late on this, but I starting getting the pj itch again today and for this product! :D Pokahontas your hair looks so beautiful, I have to try this. I washed last night and instead of Maxiglding I set my hair in four braids and am rocking a braidout. I have a sneaking suspocion my hair will like this product too. I'm gonna get the cream, that's for sure, Pokahontas did you also get the spray too?
Hey Priestess, thank you :). I just can't say how much I love my noodlehead. I am never buying another curl product again, that's how satisfied I am......unless they discontinue it.....then I'll probably go into coma, lol. I just got the creme. I need to go back and stock up.....again.

Yall let me know how it works out, k.

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
Hey Priestess, thank you :). I just can't say how much I love my noodlehead. I am never buying another curl product again, that's how satisfied I am......unless they discontinue it.....then I'll probably go into coma, lol. I just got the creme. I need to go back and stock up.....again.

Yall let me know how it works out, k.

I got my Noodlehead today, I can't wait to try it next wash. I'll keep ya posted! :)

Go on an indulge your inner pj, Sally's is having a sale that makes it hard to resist. I got a tube of Noodlehead creme, another stick of Stiff Head, and another bottle of Turn Up the Heat spray. I love those products! BTZ rocks! :grin:

Softresses

OMG!!!! THANK YOU POKAHONTAS!!! I am sitting here with a head full of bouncy well defined curls! I love it love it love it.

I never knew what to do to my curls to make them stay defined.
All of the products I tried were too heavy. This stuff is just great.

I am going to wear my hair curly to work for the first time EVER tomorrow. If I wear my hair down (heardly ever) I normally blow dry and flat iron. Not knowing what to do with my curls and mad scientist hairdressers are what made me start wearing it up always in the first place.

Thanks to you I have a safe way to wear my hair down when I want to.

:dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Softresses said:
OMG!!!! THANK YOU POKAHONTAS!!! I am sitting here with a head full of bouncy well defined curls! I love it love it love it.

I never knew what to do to my curls to make them stay defined.
All of the products I tried were too heavy. This stuff is just great.

I am going to wear my hair curly to work for the first time EVER tomorrow. If I wear my hair down (heardly ever) I normally blow dry and flat iron. Not knowing what to do with my curls and mad scientist hairdressers are what made me start wearing it up always in the first place.

Thanks to you I have a safe way to wear my hair down when I want to.

:dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7:
Yayyyy!!! That's great girl and you're welcome. I love to share stuff that works great for me. I'm glad the product worked well. It truly is a Godsend for me.

I think I"m gonna try doing a twist-out with it next. I did a few twists in the back and they came out so awsome I want to do my whole head. I'll keep yall posted.

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas, you weren't lying about this product. I used it on damp hair after washing for a braidout and it gave me fabulous waves and curls. It makes me look like I'm natural. No one will be the wiser about my Silk Elements lye relaxer. :sekret: :lol:

Plus, is it just my imagination, or is this product also an excellent detangler too? It gives the hair crazy slip, no? I love it. I picked up another tube this weekend, since Sally's is having a sale. :drunk:

preciousjewel76

Priestess said:
Pokahontas, you weren't lying about this product. I used it on damp hair after washing for a braidout and it gave me fabulous waves and curls. It makes me look like I'm natural. No one will be the wiser about my Silk Elements lye relaxer. :sekret: :lol:

Plus, is it just my imagination, or is this product also an excellent detangler too? It gives the hair crazy slip, no? I love it. I picked up another tube this weekend, since Sally's is having a sale. :drunk:

Ooooh, this makes me want to try this in my relaxed hair! Looks like I'll be BACK at Sally's this week, especially since BTZ products are buy 2 get 1 free!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:

Hey girl! I'm soooo glad it worked good for you!! Yes it does have some crazy slip, I think I wrote that in my original post, I was so amazed at the slip. There's no need for a detangler. I need to go get a few more bottles myself. My next thing is to try a twist-out with it. I will be back w/ pics whenever I decide to do it but I don't know when that'll be. I'm doing quite a bit of experimentation this fall.