PRODUCT RAVE: Qhemet Olive Creme Conditioning Instant Detangler

Karamelcutie

I just wanted to take the time to let you ladies in on my little secret. Qhemet Biologics Olive Creme Conditioning Detangler is amazing. I wear a wash n go almost everyday and I was started to get frustrated with all the tangles because I felt like everytime I washed or tried to detangle I was pulling out locks of hair. But I tried this product and it is amazing! I put a little bit on the knot and it slips right out. Love it Love it Love it. If you have any difficulty with tangling and knots, definately give this product a try.

Brownie518

Isn't it the best! This is one of the first (of too many!!!) products I purchased because of the Board. It has been a staple ever since. I also use it as a moisturizer sometimes. The whole Qhemet line is great! The Sidr Tree butter and the Heavy Cream are my two main moisturizers.

Last edited:

Karamelcutie

I'm so upset because I'm out of town and didn't bring me detangler and of course I got a knot that forced me to pull out a loc of hair :mad:. I'm really regretting not bringing it with me.

P

patient1

Brownie518 said:
Isn't it the best! This is one of the first (of too many!!!) products I purchased because of the Board. It has been a staple ever since. I also use it as a leave-in sometimes. The whole Qhemet line is great!

ITA! I don't know how she does it, but she's a one-woman show and she could go toe-to-toe with the billion dollar businesses. :)

p1

LadyJ76

I've been using this exclusively as a leave-in lately and it has really helped to change my hair. My breakage is minmal and my ends are in better condtion than they've been in a long while. I'm really loving Qhemet products.

HoneyDew

I love Qhemet's Products.

I use the Sidr Tree Butter Balm as a leave in and all I can say is WOW.

My hair is doing so well since I started using this. My moisture levels are off the chain.

I have the Olive Cream (a big bottle of it too) and I have not gotten warm and fuzzy with it yet. I was using it as a moisturizer on dry hair but I like my Aveda USC better for that.

Maybe the Olive Cream will be a good leave in! :think: