I got my Qhemet products today....(kinda long)

Ebonygurl00

Ok, I'm still in love with these products.:grin: I did my very first wash and go, and my hair is super-moisturized and soft. The gel is so moisturizing, but it doesn't have enough hold by itself for a wash and go. I ordered some Devacurl Angell, so I'll pair it with that. I just can't get with that Heavy Cream. I think I'll just sell it, and once I'm fully natural, I'll buy it again to see if I like it.

Someone asked if the Sidr Butter leaves a white film on hair. I'm happy to say that it doesn't! I was worried about that, too. Tell me how you like the gel, Letitia!

I just ordered the gel and the moisturizer- I hope I get good results. I am approaching 10 weeks and its starting to get a little out of hand. The detangler was sold out:(:(.

Ebonygurl00

saqqara said:
I :love: these products. Can't wait for the shampoo and hair oil to come out!!!

They're coming out with a hair oil? I'm definitely gonna buy it! When does the shampoo come out? I really can't wiat for the shampoo, either!

Ebonygurl00

determined_to_grow said:
I just ordered the gel and the moisturizer- I hope I get good results. I am approaching 10 weeks and its starting to get a little out of hand. The detangler was sold out:(:(.

THEY SOLD OUT OF THE DETANGLER?!:eek: Ok, who bought it up?:p I figured out tonight that the detangler is the product that gives me the most moisture. Better not be sold out for long.:mad:

Which moisturizer did you buy? I hope the gel works for you, too!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
What's the scent like? Hopefully, not similar to Dabur's Amla oil...

Also, have you noticed any difference in your hair/scalp since using it?

nikki1971 said:
I have this pomade. I like this too. I apply only a little to my scalp 1 or 2 times a week. It does not seem to build up on my scalp.

lexi08

bklynwildheart said:
What's the scent like? Hopefully, not similar to Dabur's Amla oil...

Also, have you noticed any difference in your hair/scalp since using it?

It has an odd smell, kinda of herbal like but it is not strong or offensive. I have only been using it a few weeks so I have not noticed any significant differences

lexi08

Now I want to order the other products too. I think I will wait until the shampoo and hair oil are available.

Faith

When did you order from curlmart? Their site still says heavy cream is out of stock. I may just have to get the sidr and be done with it.

Tee

Faith said:
When did you order from curlmart? Their site still says heavy cream is out of stock. I may just have to get the sidr and be done with it.

Try giving them a call. The site said it was out of stock when I ordered. I called the lady and she said she had a few. She marked them available while on the phone with me and told me to go ahead and add them my shopping cart right then before someone else claimed it. Great costumer service at Curl Mart!!

saqqara

Faith said:

The Qhemet site has it in stock. www.qhemetbiologics.com/conditioning.html

saqqara

Ebonygurl00 said:
They're coming out with a hair oil? I'm definitely gonna buy it! When does the shampoo come out? I really can't wiat for the shampoo, either!

It's supposed to be out this month. :yay:

Ebonygurl00

Ok, I've figured out that the Olive Cream Detangler is the product that's giving me intense moisture. I thought the Sidr Tree Butter was giving me all of that moisture, but I washed my hair and used only the Olive Cream Detangler, and my hair was like BUTTER!!! So light and bouncy. I dried my hair by putting a towel over my head for 15 mins, and my hair was so silky and moisturized. I'm about to sell the Heavy Butter and Sidr Tree Butter Balm.

Ebonygurl00

Letitia said:
Try giving them a call. The site said it was out of stock when I ordered. I called the lady and she said she had a few. She marked them available while on the phone with me and told me to go ahead and add them my shopping cart right then before someone else claimed it. Great costumer service at Curl Mart!!

OMG, you think they'll do that for me with the Olive Cream Detangler? I'm calling tomorrow. Thanks so much!!!!

Faith

Letitia said:
I wonder why they just don't update the site then if they have some in stock...
I guess I'll call this weekend. Thanks :)

HoneyDew

Guys I am really loving the Sulfur and Herbs pomade. I cannot say enough about it. It really has helped with dryness on my scalp and is not greasy when I use it sparingly. I think it is booting my growth, as well. I am in love with these products!!

HoneyDew

I have a Brand New Olive Cream Detangler if anyone wants to buy it. I fell in love with it last year after I tried it in a sample pack. But now that I have tried the sample size sidr tree balm and sulfur herbs pomade.

Since then I have ordered 2 full sized jars of Sidr Tree Balm and 2 full sized jars Sulfur and Herbs.

I never used the Olive Cream Detangler. I have been holding on to it because I have issues. I need to just get rid of it. :D

I am not trying to make a profit, though. I can sell it to anyone who has paypal and I will cover the shipping (if it is not too expensive:) ).

Edited to add : It was grabbed it up fast, yall - SOLD! :)

Last edited:

Doll

I am really geeked about trying Qhemet's products! I ordered the sample pack, a small sidr butter, the waffle towel, and the wooden comb. Hopefully I will like everything! :)