Hollywood Beauty's Olive Oil Creme...

MochaKochaLatte

While shopping at the grocery store, as a result of my pj-ism and checking out the the forum wayyy to much, I picked up some HB Olive oil creme. I tried it and immediately fell in love, I used less, it moisturized more and its super cheap.I think it may even replaced my beloved ORS carrot oil... Anywayz ladies who have tried the olive creme.Do you know any other products from the Hollywood Beauty's line that works?? I just love the results from this product and would apprciate any recommendations!

Last edited:

AsTheCurlzTurns

LOL I just bought this yesterday myself, and I feel the same as you!! My hair is really soft and moisturized! I, too, couldn't help but to pick it up. I have already tried their Castor Oil one, and that one is good too, but I'm really feeling the Olive one. But who's to say that may change at a later date when I get more products to play with. I also used some of their bottled oils (tea tree, carrot, olive, castor) and it was okay, but I really do like the Olive Cream at this time. I also use their cocoa butter creme for my skin though, not on my hair, although I have heard of people putting it on the hair. But I've never tried it that way. But so far at this time, I've only seen the Olive, Castor and Cocoa butter ones, so don't know what other creme they have. But if you want, you can try the Castor Oil one to see how it works for you.

KinksnCurlz

I have been using this for years now. I LOVE IT! Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. What I do with mine is add honey and evoo to it and shake well before each use. Your hair will thank you for it.

AsTheCurlzTurns

^^^^^^^Ohhhhhh honey and EVOO? Ohhhhhh I can just imagine that feeling, I'm gonna try that one! Thanks for that tip CaramelHonee!:grin:

MochaKochaLatte

LOL I just bought this yesterday myself, and I feel the same as you!! My hair is really soft and moisturized! I, too, couldn't help but to pick it up. I have already tried their Castor Oil one, and that one is good too, but I'm really feeling the Olive one. But who's to say that may change at a later date when I get more products to play with. I also used some of their bottled oils (tea tree, carrot, olive, castor) and it was okay, but I really do like the Olive Cream at this time. I also use their cocoa butter creme for my skin though, not on my hair, although I have heard of people putting it on the hair. But I've never tried it that way. But so far at this time, I've only seen the Olive, Castor and Cocoa butter ones, so don't know what other creme they have. But if you want, you can try the Castor Oil one to see how it works for you.
Oh okay sounds good i will try it.I dont wanna sound dumb but what is EVOO, I heard everyone talking about it but what exactly is it?

miami74

I've heard that the HB Castor Oil is good for basing your scalp before a relaxer. Something to keep in mind.

lizjoseph

I love both the olive oil creme and their carrot oil creme. Both are great. I haven't tried the oild yet though.

audacity.

I keep tellin' y'all that this stuff is DA BOMB!!!! I LOVE Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream!!!

I also love their Castor Oil.

I've not tried any of their other products, but I am certain that they are just as delicious... :lick:

LongHairDreams

While shopping at the grocery store, as a result of my pj-ism and checking out the the forum wayyy to much, I picked up some HB Olive oil creme. I tried it and immediately fell in love, I used less, it moisturized more and its super cheap.I think it may even replaced my beloved ORS carrot oil... Anywayz ladies who have tried the olive creme.Do you know any other products from the Hollywood Beauty's line that works?? I just love the results from this product and would apprciate any recommendations!

I LOVE this stuff. I got mine from Walgreens for $3 and it came with the conditioner!! I haven't even seen any of their other products. But, Im going to keep my eye out for them.

lamaria211

I just got put on and i love it. i went to the bss this morning cause im a pj (to the core) and i tried it on my hair before i even left the store and all i can say is:amen: im loving this stuff.