Qhemet Biologics-Olive Honey Product Review

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Qhemet Biologics-Olive Honey Hydrating Balm

Ingredients:pure olive oil, virgin sesame oil, vegetable glycerin, vegetable emulsifier, pure wildflower honey, MSM, Vitamin E, fragrance

On the product label it states "Softens and Hydrates Very Dry Hair".

I thought that using this product would produce a sticky gummy feeling on my hair but it did the exact opposite. It provided a wonderful sheen and made my hair feel so soft and moisturized. It felt so moisturized that I didn't have to apply any the next day as I normally would. It made my nape area feel so soft and supple. I usually have to moisturize that area 2 times daily and that was not the case with using the olive honey. A little of it goes a long way. You only have to use a dab of it in various places to get nice results.

I would recommend this product to anyone with extremely dry or dry hair. I love it!! It's a definite keeper for me.

http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/

L

lkg4healthyhair

Thanks for the review DSD, sounds like what I have been looking for. I am on a mission to keep these ends hydrated.

ETA: I ordered the sample pack

Last edited by a moderator:

HoneyDew

I love it, as well, but only after a fresh wash. It seems to get sticky with buildup and/or use with a lot of other products.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
HoneyDew said:
I love it, as well, but only after a fresh wash. It seems to get sticky with buildup and/or use with a lot of other products.
I usually wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week so I didn't experience this.