Please!!!Name your favourite V05 Conditioners?

Nonpareil

Consider the CVS on Peachtree Rd. across from Piedmont Hospital wiped out - bought the last 3 bottles of Pina Colada. It does seem like the first to go in a sale - too bad it's being discontinued.

Nanyanika

I've found a few more favourites of mine they are: tangerine tickle, free me freesia and fruitsations.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I have not tried all of them yet. So far I have only tried the kiwi and lime:lick:, blueberries and cream:lick: and strawberries and cream:lick: and I love all of them:love::look:.

Jewell

Haven't used VO5 conditioners in a long time, but I really liked Total Recovery. Their hot oil treatments are really good too. I stick to Aussie and Organics by Africa's Best for my CO washes.

Last edited:

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I like Strawberries & Cream and Bluberries & Cream. I love the smell, not sure they are doing alot for my hair though. I like Suave Humectant better.

JenJen2721

Blueberries and Cream (in the big bottle), Free Me Freesia, and Pina Colada (I was only able to find this at Big Lots.)

sugaplum

Star Shooter
My favorite one now is VO5 Nourishing Oasis in Honey and Almond. :yay: The starwberries and cream was ok, but after a few weeks it didn't do anything dor my hair. :nono:

I've heard good reviews for the V05 Nourishing Oasis in Lavender & Chamomile. :yep:

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I love Freesia and Strawberries & Cream. The Nourishing Oasis is good to but I find I have to shampoo after the 2nd or 3rd CO wash....buildup is a horrible thing.