Silicone-free conditioners in the UK

RainbowCurls

For the CO-washers...

If anyone has any more, please add them!

Asda Replenishing Coconut & Milk Conditioner (400ml)

Asda: 65p

Herbal Essences Conditioner with Thyme, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E in Mountain Spring Water (400ml)

Pound shops, 99p stores, market stalls etc: ~£1
(Old formula only. New formula as found in superdrug etc is loaded with Cyclopentasiloxane.)

Original Source Almond & Coconut Deep Moisture Conditioner (250ml)

Most chemists and supermarkets: ~99p-£1.99

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Relax Fortifying and Moisturising Conditioner (236ml)

Home Bargains: £1.99
(Contains a water soluble silicone: Dimethicone Bisamo Hydroxypropyl Copolyol)

Superdrug Naturals Coconut Oil Conditioner (300ml)

Superdrug: 99p?

Right Price Conditioner (500ml)

Wilkinsons: 33p

Botanics Coconut and Almond Oil Conditioner (400ml)

Wilkinsons: 79p?

Botanics Tea Tree & Lime Conditioner (400ml)

Wilkinsons: 79p?

Wilkos Coconut Conditioner (500ml)

Wilkinsons: 43p?

Wilkos Citrus Fruits Conditioner (500ml)

Wilkinsons: 43p?

Alberto V05 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Conditioner (443ml)

TJ Hughes: £1

Alberto V05 Kiwi & Lime Squeeze Herbal Conditioner (444ml)

TJ Hughes: £1

Marc Daniels In Therapy Conditioner

Home Bargains/TJ Hughes: ~£1

Marc Daniels In De-tox Conditioner

Marc Daniels In Re-hab Conditioner

My current favourites are Asda Coconut and Milk, Wilkos Tea Tree and Lime and Marc Daniels In Therapy.
I haven't tried the VO5 or the other Marc Daniels ones yet because I've got braid extensions at the moment and am not using conditioner (and yet I'm still buying conditioners for some reason! I'm not buying any more for a while, honest!)
I'm not a fan of the John Frieda Relax (makes my hair feel a bit weird), Right Price (need to use loads, seems harder work) or Wilkos Coconut & Almond Oil (stings when it gets in your eyes!)

sweetwhispers

Inecto coconut conditioner

available at superdrug/chemists
£1.99 or less

Superdrug cocnut and almond conditioner and intensive treatment
£1.89-£2.00 often on special offer

naturaline

Inecto coconut conditioner

£1.99 or less

Ohhhhh I really like the top one for detangling. It makes it much easier.
I've tried the other on too in the intens treatment version. iv only used it once but didn't like yhe way it left me hair feelin dry once my hair had dried. I may try I again.

Lyoness

£1.99 or less

I love that intensive treatment.. I hope you don't live near me !! I clear the shelf when its on special :lachen:

Thanks both for including pictures.. prices and shops!! Sometimes being a Uk'er you feel left out!!!

tash85

thanks, you hear about and see the use of so many many products on this forum that just aren't available to us UK'ers.

Thanks for showing some love!

babs19

thanks for these they i cant wait to try some. i agree about feeling left out the great natural products are not readily available here unless your willing to make them yourself

spritex

This is great! I will defintely check out a few of these - I think my local Tesco's stocks the almond/coconut one. I have tried Inecto but did not find it that moisturising, may re-visit. A range I love is Faith in nature conditioners. Lots of slip, though a bit more pricey (between 3-5 quid each). They even have a chocolate conditioner. Found at most health food stores.
http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/Hair-Care/C/2

JollyGal

You can add alberto balsam moisturising conditioners to that list and Aussie Moisturizing conditioner- macademia nut

RainbowCurls

Ooh this thread is old, I'm not sure those I posted are all still available! (Or they've been reformulated...)
Glad to see it's still of some use though!

I love that Inecto coconut conditioner too, though I don't use it for co-washing as I get the feeling it'd build up over time as it's quite rich.

I'm still using the pound shop conditioners, my current favourites are a 'Flex' one, a 'Hair fruits' one, and also Somerfield's pink jojoba one.... will get pics up when I can.

sunhun, don't alberto balsalm conditioners have dimethicone in them?

Lyoness

alberto balsalm has a cone ending in xane[i cant remember off the top of my head] in it too so I stopped using it

RainbowCurls

Oh, cyclopentasilaxane probably. That's the worst one. Not good for curly/kinky hair at all, especially if you're not using shampoo often.

Mimi22

Adding: Lush Conditioners, Naked conditioners & Origins rich rewards intensive hair treatment :yep:

growth2come

You can add alberto balsam moisturising conditioners to that list and Aussie Moisturizing conditioner- macademia nut

alberto balsalm has a cone ending in xane[i cant remember off the top of my head] in it too so I stopped using it

Just bought alberto balsam from boots thinking there was no cones and just looked now and their is one right at the top of the list:nono:...They are going back tomorrow!