Please!!!Name your favourite V05 Conditioners?

Nanyanika

I need a few suggestions on which good ones to buy so far i like VO5 Pina Colada, and kiwi and lime squeeze, any others?. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Last edited:

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I like the Pina Colada and the Fresh Vanilla Bean the best.. I just called them.. I didn't write them all down but the Pina Colada, Fresh Vanilla Bean, Creamy Citrus, Bluberries and Cream, Cucumber Melon, I think she said a Jasmin one and a Pomegranite one.. are all being discontinued.. some were in Jan. of 2004 and some in Jan. 2005.. so if you use these.. buy up whatever you can..

Where does everyone find these particular ones..that I mentioned?? Which stores?? Gonna try to get what I can and stock up while I can.:)

Mochalolita

I love the strawberries and cream and peaches and cream ones....I tried the one for split ends, and it did NOTHING!

Hugs,
Crys

Nanyanika

Ladies!!! Thanks for your recommendations, i think i'm going to purchase the vanilla bean one, and the others i mentioned. i have tried the stawberries and cream in the past and it didn't yield any superb results.

deedabug

i dont like the strawberries either too much....these discontinueds best get replaced with some juss as goods...lol...i ack like i got some clout...

but anyways....i like blueberries or course and the oasis citrus

KathyMay

I love VO5 conditioners!!! Here are my fave conditioners
Strawberries and Cream
Pina Colada
Kiwi and Lime Squeeze

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
dontspeakdefeat said:
Fruitsations

Strawberries and Cream

Freesia

I love love love these three. I placed them in order of most favorite first!!
I think.. think.. that Fruitsations was also a discontinued one.. I didn't write down all of them..but I think she mentioned this one also.. but don't quote me on it..

JaneiR36

I like one from their Total Recovery line (something like that) -- "Daily Hair Recovery" is the name. I got it from Walmart, it's in a white 8.5 oz tube. I even used it to soften my hair after Aphogee treatment and it did an awesome job! Used just as a normal conditioner it's very light and it rinses clean. Almost like getting an expensive conditioner for just 3 dollars :ohwell:

Last edited:

SilkyandSmooth

Pina Colada but I can't find it anymore. I used to buy it from CVS but I went there today and they had none. :( I used the Pear Mango Passion for the first time today for a conditioner wash and it's pretty good. It smells delicious!

ms_kenesha

I think Pina Colada is getting discontinued if it's not already, which is why I bought so many when I saw them at the CVS near my job. I don't know why they're discontinuing this one, it's THE BEST!

SilkyandSmooth said:
Pina Colada but I can't find it anymore. I used to buy it from CVS but I went there today and they had none. :( I used the Pear Mango Passion for the first time today for a conditioner wash and it's pretty good. It smells delicious!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
ms_kenesha said:
I think Pina Colada is getting discontinued if it's not already, which is why I bought so many when I saw them at the CVS near my job. I don't know why they're discontinuing this one, it's THE BEST!
It is getting discontinued..I can't understand why.. I wrote them and asked if they could send me a list of all the ones being discontinued..but they haven't wrote me back yet.. I like the Pina Colada and the Fresh Vanilla Bean the best and they are discontinuing both of them.. it sucks!!:(

Nanyanika

RushGirl said:
It is getting discontinued..I can't understand why.. I wrote them and asked if they could send me a list of all the ones being discontinued..but they haven't wrote me back yet.. I like the Pina Colada and the Fresh Vanilla Bean the best and they are discontinuing both of them.. it sucks!!:(

I'm really upset now, i was hoping to stock up on Pina colada and the Fresh Vanilla Bean, when i fly to Jamaica next week.

jainygirl

Pina Colada hands down :). Like someone else mentioned, they are on sale at CVS for 67cents a bottle and i just used it for the first time after my shampoo an hour or so ago and my hair is feeling luscious. Pina Colada is one of the moisturizing formulas and it definitely does its job. -- jainygirl

ETA: What?!? oh great, just my luck...i find something good and inexpensive and it's getting discontinued. I'm going back to CVS and buy the rest of the Pina Colada. Thanks for the heads up. -- jainy

Last edited:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
I've only used the V05 Hot oil treatment. But thanks to you ladies for all your prodcut info. I will definalty try the conditioners (especially strawberries & cream).

Edited: Update-Bought V05 Strawberries N' Cream and mixed it with honey and coconut oil to make a pre-poo. I love this cocotion and all I have to say is...:lick:

Last edited:

SilkyandSmooth

RushGirl said:

That does suck.:mad: I'm going to see if I can still find it online or something. I really love this conditioner. Thanks.

good2uuuu

Kiwi lime squeeze and strawberries and cream. Of course these are the only ones I have tried. But so far,so good.

Chichi

I like the:

Nourishing Oasis Honey & Almond - heat-activated and LOTS of slip :up:

Strawberries & Cream

Pina Colada

Chichi :bdance:

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
SilkyandSmooth said:
That does suck.:mad: I'm going to see if I can still find it online or something. I really love this conditioner. Thanks.
Me too!! I found the Fresh Vanilla Bean ones I have.. 2 HUGE bottles..at Big Lots.. today I went to 4 CVS's to buy up what they had.. because it's on sale for 69 cents.. 2 of them were completely out of the Pina Colada.. it's being discontinued but always the first off the self when there is a sale.. that makes no sense at all!!!!:mad: