Agree with me in Prayer For My Mom!

nissi

Grace and peace be unto you, Ladies!
Please join me in agreement for my mother, who has received a cancer diagnosis and the doctors can do no more! It is most definitely God's opportunity and according to His Word, I am believing Him to make her completely whole in every area of her spirit, soul and body. Thank you for agreeing with me concerning Jehovah-Rapha healing my mom, Edna (Ex. 15:25; Ps. 103:2-3, 107:20)! By His stripes, she WAS and IS healed (Isa. 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24)!

Mark 5:35-36:
While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Luke 8:49-50:
While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master. But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

Thanks again, Ladies! God bless you richly!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
What a gift your mother has in you...her fruit in the person of you, filled with the word of God.

Nissi, there is nothing too hard for God. :nono:

And in Jesus' name we behold your mother before Him and allow the healing of His precious Blood to flow completely over your mother, spirit, soul and body....Yes, spirit, soul and body.

And in like manner as Jesus' cursed the fig tree, so shall we curse the cancer that has tried to find a home in your mother's body. However, cancer is a trespasser and must be evicted. Not only do we evict such, but we render it powerless and it can live no more in the body of Nissi's mother every again.

In Jesus' name...Amen and Amen.

We love you, Nissi. Please give your mom our loving wishes and hugs. We are here to love you.

nissi

Thanks Lady Shimmie! :kiss:
All I can say is, thank God for the saints! I so appreciate you for standing with me! :rosebud: The Lord bless you! Much love, Nissi

PoeticJustice

Nissi,

I am certainly in agreement with you. Isa. 53 is a very strong force in my family as well so I know the devil is a liar. May the Angels give charge over your mom.

"So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. - Exodus 23:25

and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,- Psalm 103:3-4

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD. - Jeremiah 30:17

I love you sister and my mom was diagnosed with a tumor on her kidney a year ago and had it removed. I will certainly keep her in my prayers :kiss:

nissi

Ladies, i truly thank God for you!!! :rosebud:

Until I started reading your responses, I didn't realize how isolated I was feeling! What a blessing it is to know and feel the saints standing with you! This is what the Internet was created for! I am greatly encouraged!!! Words cannot describe it. May the love ya'll have poured out overflow back at you!

Lady JW, smooch! > :kiss: Thank you Mother! I am lifting up your Mom that this affliction will not return a second time (Nahum 1:9)! And also I love your quote at the bottom...love ya, N!

live2bgr8

alexstin said:
I just stood in agreement for your mother's healing. Please keep us posted.

Me too. :) May God bless you and your mother. I will look forward to your praise report.

divinefavor

I am standing in agreement with you for your mother's healing! God is the Healer and he has the last say! We believe the report of the Lord!

comike

I also pray for your mother's healing. May God keep her, strengthen her and surround with His love. I pray that He also keep you. He loves you. He loves your mother.

Precious_1

I am standing in agreement with you. May god bless you and your mother. what a wonderful daughter she has.

nissi

I love ya'll and I thank ya'll! Amen, amen and amen! I appreciate each one of you! Blessings to each of you and your families!

The devil is a liar, God is sovereign, Jesus holds the keys to death, hell and the grave, and He has allowed me (us) to have the power of life and death in my tongue (Pr. 18:21)! So I speak life to Mommy and death to cancer! She is and will be made whole! In Jesus' Name, Amen! (Thanks ladies, for letting me get that out...)

Much love! :love:

Last edited:

joyous

I am standing agreement with you.

Exodus 23:25
And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Matthew 8:17
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Psalm 103:2,3
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits;
Who forgiveth thine iniquities, who healeth all thy diseases.

nissi

Thanks Miz Joyous!
Your kindness, and that of all the ladies, is not taken for granted and is very much appreciated! We are walking by faith, and not by sight (2 Cor. 5:7)! This is the victory that overcomes the world (and the doctor's report), even our faith! (1 John 5:4) Blessings! Much love! :rosebud:

nissi

Ladies,
I thank you for your prayers. Mom did pass on to be with the Lord today. We did see victories as a result of prayer, so we truly thank you knowing that our prayers were not in vain! Ultimately, we trust our sovereign Lord. I thank God that she left here knowing and trusting Jesus as her Lord! May the Lord continue to bless and enfold you in His care. Much love! Blessings!

Honey6928215

nissi said:
Ladies,
I thank you for your prayers. Mom did pass on to be with the Lord today. We did see victories as a result of prayer, so we truly thank you knowing that our prayers were not in vain! Ultimately, we trust our sovereign Lord. I thank God that she left here knowing and trusting Jesus as her Lord! May the Lord continue to bless and enfold you in His care. Much love! Blessings!

I'm so sorry. I was really pulling for her, Nissi. My heart and prayers goes out to you and your family. If there's anything you need from us let us know. We are like sisters here. And whatever you need we will pull through for you.

((HUGS))

PoeticJustice

nissi said:
Ladies,

Nissi :kiss:

My deep condolocenses to you and your family during this time of loss. Bless the Lord that
your mom left this place to be with the Lord in full trust and faith in and peace. ((((((HUGS))))))))

DreamLife

Lord I come to you right now asking to watch and look after nissi's family in this time of bereavement. I pray that she and her family stay encouraged and have the strength to go on during this difficult time. We know that all things work together for good to those that love you and are called according to your purpose. We know that this was in Your will and all according to your Master Plan. We know that you are the God of peace and comfort and you will be there in the time of need for those who call upon your name. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

joyous

nissi, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May God hold you and your loved, and cover you with His comfort in your time of sorrow. You and your family are in my prayers.

mrsmeredith

I give my deepest condolences to you and your family. May GOD bless and keep you. May he give you and your family a peace that surpasses all understanding and remember the joy of the LORD is your strength

nissi

Ladies! :rosebud:
Thank you soo much for your encouragement and kind words! I appreciate all of you and all that you have done to build us up and stand with me and my family in prayer! The prayers of the righteous availed much! And then God had His sovereign way! No fight from me! So again, I thank you and pray God's choicest blessings upon you! Much love, Nissi

Nice & Wavy

nissi said:
Ladies! :rosebud:
Thank you soo much for your encouragement and kind words! I appreciate all of you and all that you have done to build us up and stand with me and my family in prayer! The prayers of the righteous availed much! And then God had His sovereign way! No fight from me! So again, I thank you and pray God's choicest blessings upon you! Much love, Nissi

I'm so sorry I missed this thread. My prayers go out to you and your family. My mom passed away 2 years ago. If you feel the need to talk about anything, please feel free to pm me.

Blessings to you.

star

Praying for your mommie and your right this is God's opportunity and battle. God bless!!

divinefavor

Nissi,

I am so sorry for your loss. God knows all things. I pray for His strength and comfort for you and your family.