Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

^

This looks interesting

Daily Use Hair Conditioner, Unscented

This unscented base contains only the following ingredients: organic aloe vera juice, organic unrefined jojoba oil, wildcrafted babassu butter, ester wax (veggie based), emulsifying wax, honey extract, collagen, panthenol DL, vitamin E, lecithin, rosemary extract, grapefruit seed extract, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

http://www.organic-creations.com/servlet/the-1437/all-natural-hair-conditioner/Detail

^

This looks interesting

Daily Use Hair Conditioner, Unscented

This unscented base contains only the following ingredients: organic aloe vera juice, organic unrefined jojoba oil, wildcrafted babassu butter, ester wax (veggie based), emulsifying wax, honey extract, collagen, panthenol DL, vitamin E, lecithin, rosemary extract, grapefruit seed extract, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

http://www.organic-creations.com/servlet/the-1437/all-natural-hair-conditioner/Detail
Every time I visit that site, I put this in my cart then delete it. I really want to give it a try as a base for some of my stuff.

You ladies would be proud to know I used up 3 of those 1/4 full bottles of conditioner I had in the shower :giggle: I washed my hair w/Dr Bronner's tea tree mixed w/AOHR, cowashed twice w/a mix of HE Hydralicious and GVP Conditioning Balm. I rinsed then used the rest of the AOHR and some AO Island Naturals as a leave in and I'm rocking a wash n go. My curls are soft and shiny, and my scalp feels wonderful. Here are a couple snapshots.
IMG00894.jpg

IMG00892.jpg

You ladies would be proud to know I used up 3 of those 1/4 full bottles of conditioner I had in the shower :giggle: I washed my hair w/Dr Bronner's tea tree mixed w/AOHR, cowashed twice w/a mix of HE Hydralicious and GVP Conditioning Balm. I rinsed then used the rest of the AOHR and some AO Island Naturals as a leave in and I'm rocking a wash n go. My curls are soft and shiny, and my scalp feels wonderful. Here are a couple snapshots.

That's Great E! That's My Mission too. To put A Huge Dent in all these Half full Bottles, Jars & Tubes.

Good Job!:grin: And Yes, Your Hair does look Soft & Shiny....

Ohh....Watch Out Now Che!:lachen:

Tommorrow's My Hair Day (remember.....I switched from Fridays to Saturdays) and I 'Hope' to Follow in Eisani's Footsteps.........To Get Rid of some of these Containers with 1 or 2 Uses left in them.:perplexed i.e. "Clutter":sad:

I am really going to stick this thing out as 'tempting' as it is to keep Buying More & More Stuff.:nono: *totally senseless and financially reckless*:rolleyes:

I know I'll feel so much better once I rid myself of some of these open containers.:blush: But it's a process.

I think sticking with One Open thing until it's totally gone really has some "Merit" For Me, in determining how something is working. And I'll be able to pin-point the results of the product and how effective or non-effective it is.:yep:

It doesn't make your hair...waxy, kind of?
I have two jars, but I use them only to lay down my edges and tame the flyaway hair. When I was using it all over my head, it made it feel really heavy and waxy. Maybe I used too much...I do tend to be heavy-handed.
But you guys are right, the smell is :lick:

No I didn't notice a waxy feeling. No build-up either. I co-washed and dc'ed this evening and my hair felt soooooo good. Lately my hair has this moisture to it, it's doing very well, I can't wait for the length because I have the health.

I really need to come back into this thread. The PJism is outta control.

Confession:

Last week, I purchased Biolage Volumetherapie, Biolage Fortherapie, relaxer application brushes, Hemp oil, henna, indigo, coconut oil, Magnetic curlers, and Joico Clinicure pack (this stuff is REALLY good:sekret:)

This is just too much. So I wanna get on the use it up program. My name is Taz and I have PJP (PJ Problem!) :perplexed
Last

Last

I used Amla and Vatika Frosting as a pre-poo today. I used VF because I thought I would finish it today but I have one more use left.

Im Dc'ing with AE garlic treatment now under the heat cap (that Ms. T the pusha told me to get!)

I purchased some rollers today. Today will be my first time trying to roller set my hair. I pray that I get it right.

Im using products, but nothing is gone....yet.

last night i found a unopened bottle of ganier fructise moisture something conditioner. i cant wait to try it. that bottle had to of been in my house for more than a year but ask me if i care. i hope i dont like it.....

last night i found a unopened bottle of ganier fructise moisture something conditioner. i cant wait to try it. that bottle had to of been in my house for more than a year but ask me if i care. i hope i dont like it.....

Well, at least it isn't 'pricey' like "Most" of Your Products.:lachen:

At least that's something that's Affordably erm um....Cheap.:blush:

Girl, You Got Stash For Days:nono:

Im Dc'ing with AE garlic treatment now under the heat cap (that Ms. T the pusha told me to get!)

Well.........Do You Likey?:lick: Heat Cap Feels Wonderful.

I wish Tiffers was back.:sad: She is the Roller Setting Queen.

She coulda' helped you through it.:yep:

I really need to come back into this thread. The PJism is outta control.

Confession:

Last week, I purchased Biolage Volumetherapie, Biolage Fortherapie, relaxer application brushes, Hemp oil, henna, indigo, coconut oil, Magnetic curlers, and Joico Clinicure pack (this stuff is REALLY good:sekret:)

This is just too much. So I wanna get on the use it up program. My name is Taz and I have PJP (PJ Problem!) :perplexed
Last

Last

Girl SING:lachen:: "We Fall Down But We Get Back Up.....We Fall Down But We Get Back Up!"

You Know it's a Daily Struggle. Beat Yourself Up. Dust Yourself Off and Put that Last Splurge Behind You. And Move On.:yep:

Because once you start 'feeling' bad about it, for some reason, it makes you want to buy more.:lachen: It's part of the "illness"

So....You Messed Up. It's Over. Either you're keeping them or returning them *ermm...really hard cough*

It's definitely a "Struggle" and I think all of us in this thread, will have to fight it daily. We are all one Conditioner, One Shampoo, One Hair Milk, One Protein Treatment Away from Disaster.:nono:

yup, I love it! Im sitting under it now with my laptop (on LHCF of course) and with my cup of coffee.

So Do I @bolded. That's why it was hard for me to choose between the two (Heat Cap vs Steamer).

Totally Different Deep Conditioning Delivery Mechanisms. Totally Different.

But Nonetheless, Both are Equally as Enjoyable.:lick:

when you use the heat cap, how long do you DC?

So Do I @bolded. That's why it was hard for me to choose between the two (Heat Cap vs Steamer).

Totally Different Deep Conditioning Delivery Mechanisms. Totally Different.

But Nonetheless, Both are Equally as Enjoyable.:lick:

does anyone have an email address for shescentit? i can't get an address from the site (keeps trying to get me to open a client for which i have no account for).

Che, Keep Us (Me) Posted on this one. I hear alot of good things about many items in their product line.:look:

So, I'll be curious to see how it works out for you.:yep:

does anyone have an email address for shescentit? i can't get an address from the site (keeps trying to get me to open a client for which i have no account for).

Isn't SweetCashew a LHCF Member?:look: Could you pm her?

Sorry Robot. I can't help you.:perplexed

Che, Keep Us (Me) Posted on this one. I hear alot of good things about many items in their product line.:look:

So, I'll be curious to see how it works out for you.:yep:
i'll let you know. im gonna use it to co wash tomorrow and leave it on for 5-10 minutes with a plastic cap.
i hear many good things about this line too so i cant wait to try it. i used a 3 minute mask by them a while ago that i really liked.

I am about to wash my cassia out. I am tired and I am going to be up all night doing my hair.

Eisani, your hair is beautiful.

Girl SING:lachen:: "We Fall Down But We Get Back Up.....We Fall Down But We Get Back Up!"

You Know it's a Daily Struggle. Beat Yourself Up. Dust Yourself Off and Put that Last Splurge Behind You. And Move On.:yep:

Because once you start 'feeling' bad about it, for some reason, it makes you want to buy more.:lachen: It's part of the "illness"

So....You Messed Up. It's Over. Either you're keeping them or returning them *ermm...really hard cough*

It's definitely a "Struggle" and I think all of us in this thread, will have to fight it daily. We are all one Conditioner, One Shampoo, One Hair Milk, One Protein Treatment Away from Disaster.:nono:

:lachen::lachen: That is the funniest thing that I heard all week! It's truly that serious, huh?! :spinning:

Anyhoo, I have been co-washing with Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration and this is a fantastic and cheap product. I think that I will try co-washing with this 3 times per week.

i think after i get rid of most of my co wash conditioners i want to revisit HE breaks over.

I'm usually sitting here talking to Ya'll:look:.

So, Maybe about 45 minutes/1 hour/hour and a half?:ohwell:

And then I'll go rinse and proceed.

Aare you talking about the Self Warming Conditioning caps similiar to the mylar balloons :)

If so I LOVE THESE CAPS, I stay under for 2 hours and the feeling is priceless :)

Back