Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Hey Eisani I miss you on Blackberry. My upgrade deleted all my contacts. Send me your pin # again. I stopped using coconut oil for like 7 months and then revisited it back in the summer. I don't know why I ever stopped.

Have you ever tried Jasmine's Shea Souffle Natural Body Butter in Ice Cream Cake fragrance? OMG to die for and makes my skin so moist. My DH goes crazy when I wear it. I hide it from the kids LOL
Sending my pin now. I haven't tried the ice cream cake fragrance, that may be on my next shopping list. I frikkin love that shea souffle.

Doesn't it burn your butt when you give someone something and they don't use it? My mom is good for that too. I saw a whole bottle of amla oil in her bathroom not too long ago and I was like really? The seal wasn't even broken. I almost took it back :laugh:

Che, what did you decide about cutting your heat damaged area?
girl im still thisclose to cutting it everyday lol. i was just thinking that tonight before i wrap up my hair for bed i should snip a few strands. and i think im gonna do it. i will let you know.

Its midnight and I'm exhausted. My DD is going out tomorrow so she came by around 7:00pm so I could rollerset her hair. I made my own DC a few days ago so she was my guinea pig LOL Her hair came out really nice and she just left a few minutes ago. I was worried because I put a bunch of oils in the mix and she hates it when her hair comes out greasy.

Here's her picture

picture.php

WHEW what a relief. I can't believe I paid 38 bucks for the Kerastase! I am not a balla. I feel much better now b/c last night I returned about 4 beauty product and got all of my money back! YAY me!

Its midnight and I'm exhausted. My DD is going out tomorrow so she came by around 7:00pm so I could rollerset her hair. I made my own DC a few days ago so she was my guinea pig LOL Her hair came out really nice and she just left a few minutes ago. I was worried because I put a bunch of oils in the mix and she hates it when her hair comes out greasy.

Here's her picture

picture.php

**DEAD** GAWGEOUS!!!

Sooo....When Can a Sista' Get an Appointment with all the Homemade Deep Conditioners....:lachen:

Her Hair turned out Great BM! Girl, Just wait till Ya'll Start Steamin':drunk:

Here's her picture

picture.php

Beautiful, wish you could do mine!

This past week I have been using Elasta QP Mango Butter to moisturize, I don't know why I ever stopped using the stuff! It smells good, it's cheap, readily available at most BSS, and it makes my hair soft as heck!

I'm gonna have to do a comparison between it and Qhemet Biologics products to see which gives me the best results for moisturizing.

Thank u Chaos!! I need the evco cuz I use that all ova my body and you can't beat $20 for 54oz. At least SOMEBODY understands me. Hmph.

Eisani, where did you get your avocado in gallon or was that just the jojoba? You all have made me busted my use my stash challenge:lachen:

This past week I have been using Elasta QP Mango Butter to moisturize, I don't know why I ever stopped using the stuff! It smells good, it's cheap, readily available at most BSS, and it makes my hair soft as heck!

I'm gonna have to do a comparison between it and Qhemet Biologics products to see which gives me the best results for moisturizing.

Didn't alot of people Stop Using the QP Mango Butter because they were complaining of the Protein?:perplexed And it made their hair hard.

I have a jar too. Personally, I like it, but I use quite a bit of protein. And the smell is Delicious.

I also have the DPR 11, (which also gets mixed reviews:ohwell:) although I haven't used it yet. I'll get more into that during the 2010 DDC Challenge.

That Mango smells wonderful doesn't it! I might have to try some other products from Elasta QP.

I'm still holding out from buying from Hairveda, Afroveda- all dag on vedas, and Qhemet. I'm not trying to hear it either. :LOL:

I purchased a subscription to PinkSkates site. Its kind of a bore to navigate the forum. Maybe I'm just used to this format for ALL the forums I am a member of - but I didn't hang out reading for long like I normally would.

That Mango smells wonderful doesn't it! I might have to try some other products from Elasta QP.

I'm still holding out from buying from Hairveda, Afroveda- all dag on vedas, and Qhemet. I'm not trying to hear it either. :LOL:

I purchased a subscription to PinkSkates site. Its kind of a bore to navigate the forum. Maybe I'm just used to this format for ALL the forums I am a member of - but I didn't hang out reading for long like I normally would.

I had subscription too but I canceled it after the first quarter was up because I was bored with it too. After I looked at all her fotki pics I wasn't interested anymore :lol:

Did you get the password to her fotki? She is gorgeous and her hair is so lovely!

Didn't alot of people Stop Using the QP Mango Butter because they were complaining of the Protein?:perplexed And it made their hair hard.

I have a jar too. Personally, I like it, but I use quite a bit of protein. And the smell is Delicious.

I also have the DPR 11, (which also gets mixed reviews:ohwell:) although I haven't used it yet. I'll get more into that during the 2010 DDC Challenge.

My hair does well with protein as well, it made my hair soft so I'm not gonna worry about it.

Yeah I wasn't really a fan of the DPR-11, but you have a steamer so you should be able to make it work well for you.

no, I didn't get that far yet. Do I have to send her a private email or something? :perplexed. I don't think I will continue after its over either. Just seems like recycled pictures of her. Her youtube straightening technique is one I first watched when I thought of going natural though....but its the same technique the old heads used back in the day with just new product. :yep:

no, I didn't get that far yet. Do I have to send her a private email or something? :perplexed. I don't think I will continue after its over either. Just seems like recycled pictures of her. Her youtube straightening technique is one I first watched when I thought of going natural though....but its the same technique the old heads used back in the day with just new product. :yep:

Yes, you have to email her to get the passwords.

It doesn't make your hair...waxy, kind of?
I have two jars, but I use them only to lay down my edges and tame the flyaway hair. When I was using it all over my head, it made it feel really heavy and waxy. Maybe I used too much...I do tend to be heavy-handed.
But you guys are right, the smell is :lick:

I'm proud of my self, i walked in a BSS and only walked out with what I came in there for, a $1 applicator bottle. They must have been like, thats all you going to buy?

Then I finished my jar of Silicon mix (well its still there but I put the little that was left in my co wash bottle).

Then I ordered the 60oz. tub of silicon mix online, since now I'm out off it. I don't have to go back to any BSS store until I'm ready to get some shampoo and more bottles... which won't be for another month + :woot:

Since I decided to buckle down and seriously stop the PJism I found a regimen that works, once all the bottles are done I'm just going to get the bulk versions.

And I'm going to put some of the products I have in smaller bottles.. if they are prone to knock over and spill like CHI silk infusion, my 6oz bottle spilled yesterday :nono: Good thing I didn't buy it but still.. You know how sad it is when the product you love goes to waste..

I'm not going lie I still have temptations :chocbunny: to buy but this thread and your girls have helped me, thanks a lot:grin:

Last edited:
WELP Jane Carter just cured me of product searching for today. $22 for 4 oz.

Okay then. :look:

"I got work to do" - V. Williams.

now that's what I call willpower! If it had been me I would. Have lost my mind and picked up some of everything.:look:

Back