PJ ALERT! GO GET YOUR GVP FLAT IRON!!! (review:Pic Heavy)

zzirvingj

I called Sally's this morning :look:...that GVP iron is $59.99. I'm still gonna buy it in-store, but does anybody know of any current coupons???

AtlantaJJ

Thank you for the pics and the review, your hair is :bling:

I need to check out that Beyond the Zone heat protector

JDandBeyond

OP THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This flat iron is the TRUTH! I paid $59.99 but would have paid MUCH more because it works SOOO well.

Keep in mind, I am no flat iron expert (I owned one before and used it maybe 3 times), but I used the GVP for the first time last night and fell in LOVE. It gets so close to the root for straightening and does such an amazing job without having to go over the hair multiple times or hold at certain spots. I just put it near the root, went down the strands to the ends and it was BONE STRAIGHT. My hair has never looked like this 7 weeks post! I am so happy! My SO has the camera or I would post pics! I tried on my phone's camera but the beauty was not captured! My hair looks like it does post perm (straight), and it is soft and nice - the way it feels after i've conditioned post perm. I can't rave enough!

Also, the beyond the zone turn up the heat (i think it is called) heat protectant is AMAZING! I have used others but my hair always gets hard when I spray it. With this one, it has a great smell and my hair remained soft and never hard.

Thanks OP! My hair thanks you too!:grin:

Last edited:

Mo96

Wow! Amazing results....Wouldn't it be nice if there was a GVP version of the Pibbs dryer? :)