another GREAT review for Remington cheap flat iron *pics*

Jadore_tay

I flat ironed my moms hair with a Remington flat iron i purchased at wal-mart fro $38:grin:. It only took 1 pass to get it straight with a temp. of 390. I used John Frieda heat protectant serum and it was shiny and bouncy.
Ok she air dried her hair all the way yesterday and flat ironed today. She is natural.

air dried with AG fast food leave-in

stretched

flat ironed sorry not the best pic

Toy

Your Moms hair is BEAUTIFUL and i will have to check that flatiron out thanks for the review.

CenteredGirl

YOur hair is gorgeous. I'm a firm believer that if your hair retains great moisture you can pretty much use WHATEVER to straighten as long as you don't abuse the priviledge.

me-T

i have one with the teflon covered plates. i liked it at first, but now it seems to be losing its edge

that_1_grrrl

Ooo, I am so glad I found this thread. My aunt just let me borrow her Remington Wet 2 Straightener. I am glad to see Remingtons give good results. I will be back by the end of this week with a review, hopefully.

gymfreak336

I love the natural wave she got going on with the air drying. Looks just as good air dried as flat ironed. She has beautiful healthy hair.