Pics of me and my family's hair

Islandgirl

Pics of me and my family\'s hair

you can find them at www.picturetrail.com
username: islandgyul
password: chica20
one album is my hair the other is my family's hair, both use the same password: chica20.
sorry i didn't get to scan pics of my mom's hair, hopefully i will find some time tonight (i'm leaving for college again, sunday 6:20am, so i am packing like a madwoman. also i am scanning for free on my sister's scanner, at school you have to pay, anyway, enough rambling enjoy the pictures)

ComfortablyNumb

Re: Pics of me and my family\'s hair

Your hair seems to grow pretty fast since you've had it long and short in those pics and it looks like you're headed for long again!

And I must say your big sis's hair is gorgeous. Goodness.

Nanyanika

Beautiful hair Islandgirl, and I just love the length and healthiness of your older sisters hair. Looks like your family take great care of their hair. Excellent, keep up the good work.

Islandgirl

thanks den and comfortablynumb!

I'm very impatient with this hair growth thing, I want my hair to be long again, but I guess I have to be patient. I never can keep my split ends under control.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Yes I agree with the other ladies. You have very nice hair and it looks like it grows very fast. You sisters have very nice hair and a nice length. Theirs also looks very healthy and vibrant!

SingingStar12

You and the ladies in your family all have beautiful hair!! Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing!

keke

OK, ok yes they are lovely pics of ya sis. and lil sis. hair. Now:

1)What ya big sis do to her hair to get it that way? Did it take long for her hair to be as long as it was in that baby shower pic? what products she use, etc.

2)Ya lil sis pics hairstyle is very adorable. Was her hair pressed then put in twisties or was it pressed and then put into those twists? What hair products go for that.

If you dont know for them then what is your regimine? Thats gr8 hair. :^D

sabie19

I love your family hair and your hair. All of you guys have gorgeous hair. I had the same question like Keke?

1)What ya big sis do to her hair to get it that way? Did it take long for her hair to be as long as it was in that baby shower pic? what products she use, etc.

Islandgirl

keke-my big sis always had long hair, all her life (unlike me, I had to take care of mine to get it to grow longer than shoulder length) She uses Paul Mitchell products and the Paul Mitchell relaxer. (the hairstyle she is wearing at the baby shower she never did again because she lost a lot of her hair when she took them out, the lady did the twists too small)

My little sister's hair wasn't pressed, she has never had it professionally pressed in her life. I can't wait to see it pressed though, i know its going to be beautiful. (I always tell her when she gets older to stay away from the relaxer, just press it for straight styles)

A friend of the family did my little sisters hair, the only product that I am aware of her using was S-curl, to soften it up (it makes it easier to comb her hair out).

I will pm you my regimen.

Islandgirl

Thanks for the compliments everyone, my little sister couldn't believe that you guys liked her hair (i don't know why she thought you guys wouldn't like it, cause its so cute)

keke

Oo yes, yes, thank you, thank you. Do that. If its really long and u feel it may take a long time to get it all out at once, if you want, you can just send it to me in sections or so unless you are ok w/puttin it all out at one time. Thank you and i too use s-curl it does make the hair soft. ESP. in the back of my head. It gets very soft and manageable i love it. I wish all my hair could feel the same way I dont understand why it wont. Even the lil baby hair in the back of my head is getting longer. Its on my neck and growing. I mean the tiny, tiny hair. :^D

karezone

Your big sister's hair is so pretty and healthy looking and your little sister is simply adorable. Her hair looks a lot like my little sister's hair. I hope you have fun in college I have just started week 3 at UNC-G.

Islandgirl

Crysdon and Karezone, thanks for the compliments!

Karezone, classes started today, and i still haven't finished unpacking, but my classes this semester seem good so far. Hope you are having fun too, let's make this a fun and productive semester