For those who are interested...MORE TEXTURIZED HAIR PICS!!!...

Re: For those who are interestes...MORE TEXTURIZED HAIR PICS!!!...

the one titled jerrys in miami living

nice pictures! I like the way you combine your hair pics with your "life" pics /images/graemlins/wink.gif

great hair! i love big hair. and your weaves look natural, never over the top.

Beautiful as always

zoya--On that pic, I just applied Elasta QP Design Lotion to my hair, plus a dab of coconut oil on my ends and then rollerset with the magnetic rollers with the snap-on covers. I think the size of the rollers are 1 inch in diameter...

missyoli--I colored my hair with Dark & Lovely Golden Bronze...in weave terms, it's #30...haha But I only color the top section of my hair...

DS--I texturize my hair with Elasta QP relaxer in regular strength. I apply and then leave on about 8 minutes. I retouch about every 12-14 weeks. As far as transitioning, it's not necessary for you to fully transition before texturizing, you can definitely texturize as you go, BUT, I would suggest transitioning for a good chunk of time so that when you do texturize your newgrowth, you can see what it's doing. Also, yes you can texturize and then if the curl is not loose enough you can also go back over it. I've done this many of times. It's better to err on the side of underprocessing because you can always go back over it--but if you overprocess, you're stuck with it.

HTH! And thanks for all the compliments!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thank you for answering my questions I appreciate it...Im a 4a with some 3c so my hair is just confused right now...and I know when i become full blown natural...the sides are going to be shorter than the rest of my head because thats where my 4a parts are so maybe if i spot texturize it will be more manageable...

Your hair is looking good and growing superfast. I didn't even know that was a phonypony.

Yep, it's a phonytail! My hair is in a bun underneath--my bun is a nice lil' size(yay!), that's why the ponytail looks so full...

Your hair is beautiful

Beautiful as always!

hiza...

Love those pics!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif It looks like you have a fun life!!! Your pics remind me of my clubbin' days... :::sighs::

OK, back to reality.... Your hair looks great!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif/images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

You look great with your hair out! I've been trying to muster the strength where my hair out curly and big.

Thx again, ladies....

Lindy, I've slowed it down quite a bit...I'm not nearly out as much as it SEEMS--but when I'm out, I'M OUT... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

blueflower--I understand what you mean. Actually, my hair has gotten to a certain "bigness" to where I only wear it out when I'm doing something special, i.e. out on the town, on a date, etc. I hardly ever wear it out at work anymore...it stands out too much. haha

MC--your hair looks gorgeous, as always /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

Looks great! And that phonytail looks really natural /images/graemlins/up.gif

Ur hair is so beautiful! ...and my goodness u have a TON of it! Very pretty.

How did I miss this well as always your hair is
fire.gif
......everytime is see your pictures the more I want to dye my hair...now what color
thinker.sml.gif

love your pictures and your big hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thx, mamis! I hate to admit--but buns and NO HEAT make all the difference.... /images/graemlins/up.gif

i'm a little late to this thread (but i just got posting privileges yesterday!)--just wanted to say i love your hair. i'm another one who loves the BIGness. i think when my hair was a little shorter we could almost have been hair twins, though your color is much lighter!

suncypress---your hair is GORGEOUS. By the way, welcome! /images/graemlins/wave.gifI think we are hair twins--kinda' haha. My goal is brastrap length stretched and that's it--I don't know if I could deal with all this hair past that length. haha /images/graemlins/rofl.gif How do you deal?!

[ QUOTE ]
suncypress---your hair is GORGEOUS. By the way, welcome! I think we are hair twins--kinda' haha. My goal is brastrap length stretched and that's it--I don't know if I could deal with all this hair past that length. haha How do you deal?!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the compliment, and right back at you! as to how to deal with all this hair, girl, why do you think i have a texturizer? it makes my life so much easier... and it is funny, i think it also gets easier as it gets longer. it is easier to do updos, for one thing--i still can't do a real bun where you twist the hair around itself several times and secure w/ hairsticks, but i can do a mean french twist! /images/graemlins/grin.gif plus i just learned about washing in sections--almost twelve years of natural hair and i never figured this out on my own? /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

All u ladies have such beautiful hair! I wish I knew about this site sooner. I could've saved my hair! ;-(

Back