Perming Weave HELP!!!!

iCandyc

This is my 1st thread so I appologize if something like this has been posted before....

I am going on vacation for a week and plan on being in the ocean and pool alot so I decided to get a weave. After alot of research I decided today I would go purchase hair from this hair store/factory called "Lugo's". They are really popular and the hair that they sell is supposedly very good but it's expensive, I am told it never sheds, it's 100% human hair and if you buy a curly texture you can wet it and have it curly then blow or flat iron it straight and it will revert when you re wet it.

The hair that I purchased from there isn't as curly as I want it to be (they didn't have anything in a tighter curl) so I wanna Perm it (Not relax). Has anyone ever permed weave hair? They say this hair can be used for Jheri curls and perming. How would I go about perming it? I want my hair VERY curly when it gets wet!

Any help will be appriciated! TIA

glamazon386

I remember reading about people doing it over on Black Hair Media.com. I believe they used a regular box perm and rods but I'm not sure what brand.

iCandyc

bmoreflyygirl said:
I remember reading about people doing it over on Black Hair Media.com. I believe they used a regular box perm and rods but I'm not sure what brand.
I guess I'll be checking overe there since NO ONE on here knows anything about this