Paging Allandra...? about your relaxer method...

iris

Hi Allandra/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I was reading in one of your posts where you said your hairdresser doesn't use anything to smooth out your hair. I'm wondering how do you get it straight then? Also, you said the relaxer is left on your hair for just 10 minutes. From what's been posted, your hair is waistelength and thick. So how does leaving relaxer on thick, long hair with no smoothing get it straight? How has applying the relaxer in this way change your hair texture? Is it more wavy, straight, etc., Thanks.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
iris said:
I'm wondering how do you get it straight then?

[/ QUOTE ]
roller set then wrap

iris said:
So how does leaving relaxer on thick, long hair with no smoothing get it straight?

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't get my hair straight. I don't get my hair relaxed to make it straight. Doing this makes my hair easier to manage.

iris said:
How has applying the relaxer in this way change your hair texture? Is it more wavy, straight, etc.,

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't say it's changed my texture. It's basically taken my hair from super duper thick to just super thick. On top of that, I can still wear my hair wavy.

HTH.

Integrity

so basically allandra your long man is texturised and not relaxed isn't it? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Allandra

Pandora said:
so basically allandra your long man is texturised and not relaxed isn't it? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Potato, Potatoe
Tomato, Tomatoe
As you can see, not much difference to me. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

iris

Thanks for your reply /images/graemlins/smile.gif If you ever decide to try a henna brand, hennalucent would be it for relaxed hair. Wit each use, your hair would become straighte. And when you decide to discontinue using it, it wouldn't damage or break your hair at all. It just would revert it back to your current texture. Do I sound like an ad or what /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-iris

Allandra

iris said:
Thanks for your reply /images/graemlins/smile.gif If you ever decide to try a henna brand, hennalucent would be it for relaxed hair. Wit each use, your hair would become straighte. And when you decide to discontinue using it, it wouldn't damage or break your hair at all. It just would revert it back to your current texture. Do I sound like an ad or what /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info. However, I don't plan on using any type of henna and/or hennalucent. I've already got enough to do with this hair of mine. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Besides, I just get a roller set and wrap when I want it straight.