Order for Jamila BAQ Henna by 11/13/2006

AtlantaJJ

Lavendar said:
If there is still space available, cut a sistah in!!!!;)

I'll check to see if we still have one more slot in. I'll add you to the list okay? Thanks for checking in with us :)

AtlantaJJ

Update on Order

I am sorry I have been in meetings and actually working all day today!! LOL for a change.

Amr501 is having technical difficulties with her PM and has a trouble ticket submitted to get that issue resolved.

I am able to work with an order of 10 people. We have already agreed to the 10KG amount which is 100 - 100 gram boxes of BAQ henna for $210.00 which includes the shipping to one destination (my house) in the US.

I will divide and send to each of you from there. Please consider the following extra cost (small costs)

1. [*]Shipping from me to you - if you want insurance / tracking / etc. those cost extra (1 100g box = 3.5 oz) so 25 boxes (my bad, 10 boxes) would be 2.2 lbs (I'm guestimating)
  2. Paypal seller fee. If you are not familiar with receiving a payment through pay pal, Paypal takes a fee off the top of the money you receive though payment. That needs to be factored in to everyone's individual costs so that I don't take that hit times 10. (we could do United States Postal Service Money Orders which would be cheaper than Paypal but not as fast. USPS MOs are about $.95 cents each)
  3. Packing and shiping materials. I will work to make that as cheap as possible, I have some boxes at home and i'll try to collect more but I may have to spring for bubble wrap. I'll let you know more about that later.
I don't expect it to be any more than an extra $2.50 per person, I'm not trying to make one red cent here, I just don't want to take a hit since I'm doing the work to get this sent out to everyone.

That's it. I have another meeting. I will be on tonight to get the list of 10 together we have 4 so far that are confirmed that I know about.

Please forgive my typos but I have to run!!

JJ

Last edited:

Cichelle

Just a quick correction for AtlantaJJ since she is working and away from the computer right now:

If there are ten people participating in the group order, that will mean ten boxes per person. When estimating shipping charges, consider that instead of 25 boxes. :)

Proudpiscean

Re: Update on Order

AtlantaJJ said:
I am sorry I have been in meetings and actually working all day today!! LOL for a change.

Amr501 is having technical difficulties with her PM and has a trouble ticket submitted to get that issue resolved.

I am able to work with an order of 10 people. We have already agreed to the 10KG amount which is 100 - 100 gram boxes of BAQ henna for $210.00 which includes the shipping to one destination (my house) in the US.

I will divide and send to each of you from there. Please consider the following extra cost (small costs)
  1. Shipping from me to you - if you want insurance / tracking / etc. those cost extra (1 100g box = 3.5 oz) so 25 boxes would be close to 2lbs (I'm guestimating)
  2. Paypal seller fee. If you are not familiar with receiving a payment through pay pal, Paypal takes a fee off the top of the money you receive though payment. That needs to be factored in to everyone's individual costs so that I don't take that hit times 10. (we could do United States Postal Service Money Orders which would be cheaper than Paypal but not as fast. USPS MOs are about $.95 cents each)
  3. Packing and shiping materials. I will work to make that as cheap as possible, I have some boxes at home and i'll try to collect more but I may have to spring for bubble wrap. I'll let you know more about that later.
I don't expect it to be any more than an extra $2.50 per person, I'm not trying to make one red cent here, I just don't want to take a hit since I'm doing the work to get this sent out to everyone.

That's it. I have another meeting. I will be on tonight to get the list of 10 together we have 4 so far that are confirmed that I know about.

Please forgive my typos but I have to run!!

JJ

Girl, I had to pay another five bucks to be able to post again!! Hopefully the issue will be resolve shortly! :)
If anyone has tried to pm me today, please resend because I didn't receive them.

AtlantaJJ

Cichelle said:
Just a quick correction for AtlantaJJ since she is working and away from the computer right now:

If there are ten people participating in the group order, that will mean ten boxes per person. When estimating shipping charges, consider that instead of 25 boxes. :)

Thank you, I'm not good at math on the run! LOLOLOL :lachen:

AtlantaJJ

Order Role Call

Please forgive me if I left you off the list. I haven't been able to sync up with Amr501, I'm certain she has some names but wasn't able to get into her PM today.

List So Far:
  1. Amr501
  2. Hareitiz
  3. Karmel11
  4. Chichelle
  5. TheSweetOne
  6. WhipEffectz1
  7. MissVee
  8. Lavendar
  9. Letitia
  10. godzooki
  11. tauw29
  12. ak46
  13. Naturallady (15th)
  14. AtlantaJJ
Please help me correct the list if I left someone off or you are on by mistake.
adding ak46, godzooki & Tayw29........(11/9/2006)

P.S. this list is not in a particular order, its just to make sure we get everyone intrested in ordering on one list for confirmation.
Thanks!!

Thanks, I'm so excited!!
JJ

Last edited:

Proudpiscean

Re: Order Role Call

AtlantaJJ said:
Please forgive me if I left you off the list. I haven't been able to sync up with Amr501, I'm certain she has some names but wasn't able to get into her PM today.

List So Far:
  1. Amr501
  2. Hareitiz
  3. Karmel11
  4. Chichelle
  5. TheSweetOne
  6. WhipEffectz1
  7. MissVee
  8. Lavendar
  9. Letitia
  10. Naturallady (15th)
  11. AtlantaJJ

Thanks, I'm so excited!!
JJ

Also godzooki & Tayw29........I'll pm them to confirm :)

ak46

I'm interested if it's not too late. (AtlantaJJ, I sent a pm to you earlier today)

AtlantaJJ

ak46 said:
I'm interested if it's not too late. (AtlantaJJ, I sent a pm to you earlier today)
Hi Ms. Ak46. I'm adding you to the role call list. I will be sending and order update after lunch.

( I have meeings again this morning :look: - why they wanna make work at work this week is beyond me!)

hehe!

AtlantaJJ

Price List Reposted
I sent an email to Jamila to make sure there won't be the surpise of extra shipping or customs charges. I will post the reply tomorrow (its bed time there now)

<<Please follow the stated below prices, including shipping charges and delivery at doorsteps within 6 working days of order confirmation. If your order is above 100kg, other modes of shipments can also be discussed.

2400g Henna Jamila____USD 90.00 = 24 boxes = $3.75 / box
5Kg Henna Jamila______USD 135.00 = 50 boxes = $2.70 / box
10Kg Henna Jamila_____USD 210.00 = 100 boxes = $2.10 / box
20Kg Henna Jamila_____USD 400.00 = 200 boxes = $2.00 / box

You may remit the payment through Western Union. Awaiting your further instructions>>

Please read previous thread posts for other incidental cost, such shipping from me to you, packing charges, money order or paypal fee charge, & western union fee (I have an email in about that one)

Give me a little more time to do my research on all of this, I will workout and present all the cost details as best to my ability. I am in direct communciations with Jamila, response is slower due to the time difference in Pakistan.

We will need to decide on group order size (lets keep it round numbers, 5 or 10) then we can start another group to make it easier on the person doing the delivery inside the United States.

Thanks!

natasha

Am I too late to join. I would love to order 5 kg. Let me know how to do this please if you are still taking orders.

I sent you a pm.

TIA
natasha

Proudpiscean

AtlantaJJ said:

List So Far:
  1. Amr501
  2. Hareitiz
  3. Karmel11
  4. Chichelle
  5. TheSweetOne
  6. WhipEffectz1
  7. MissVee
  8. Lavendar
  9. Letitia
  10. godzooki
  11. tauw29
  12. ak46
  13. Naturallady (15th)
  14. AtlantaJJ
adding ak46, godzooki & Tayw29........(11/9/2006)

P.S. this list is not in a particular order, its just to make sure we get everyone intrested in ordering on one list for confirmation.
Thanks!!

Thanks, I'm so excited!!
JJ

A few more to add to list:
(Softresses w/AtlantaJJ)
15. zora
16. Alexstin
17. natasha

Last edited:

Proudpiscean

natasha said:
Am I too late to join. I would love to order 5 kg. Let me know how to do this please if you are still taking orders.

I sent you a pm.

TIA
natasha

Do you mean 5kg for yourself or to split with a group?

AtlantaJJ

We were talking about spliting an order evenly for this first order to keep things simple. Are you saying that you want to order 5Kg total for your self, if so you can place an order directly from the company if that makes sense??...

We have not finalized our group size, or order size yet, we are still in info gathering mode. So stay tuned!

natasha said:

I sent you a pm.

TIA
natasha

s_terry

Am I in? JJ, I know I didn't post it here, but I let you know I wanted in. Do I still have a spot??:confused:

AtlantaJJ

Order Update / Concerns

Hello Ladies,,

I received the following email from the Jamila company that has me concerned with possible extra cost through Wester Union, their requested method of payment, and customs/tarriff fees. I asked a question regarding these fees and received the following response:

<<I have been told by my customers that there are negligible amount of duties on henna powder. I will also Under Invoice the shipment so as to save it, if there is any.
The prices I quoted include courier charges and delivery at your doorsteps. Regarding charges of Western Union, even if you make your payment with bank, they will charge their service charges which are on the part of consignee.

The rest I look forward to early good news of your first trial order, I remain, dear madam.

Sincerely,>>

He sounds kinda willing to work with us but someone mentioned what if it gets caught up in customs. That the thing that concerns me because it wouldn't bother me so much if I was doing this order on my own. But with so many people depending on me, I would be remiss to disappoint you all and have your money tied up over a circumstance beyond my control.

I wanted to share this with you nowso that you can understand my hesitation now.

Thanks,
JJ