Anyone use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Condish (not the regular) as a leave-in??

Diva_Esq

I loooooove what it does as my cowash in the shower. Thinking about using a little as a leave-in to see how I like it. Anyone else do that??

Note: I am ONLY asking about the 3 Minute Deeeep as a leave-in...I already use the regular Aussie Moist Conditioner as a leave-in and know how that works in my hair.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

kim

Re: Anyone use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Condish (not the regular) as a leave-in

Yes I use it as a leave in. Works great!!

lamaria211

I've never tried it as a leave in but I do love it as a DC. I have 3 unused bottles in my stash, its definitely a staple. Next time I use it I'll try a little as a leave in and try and report back to this thread:)

tamm

Re: Anyone use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Condish (not the regular) as a leave-in

I use it and i love it. It clumps my curls really nicely. I also use it as a moisturizer and seal with oil. This is one of my staples

Cherry89

I used it as a leave-in and DC. and my hair really likes it.

Diva_Esq

Great, ladies!! Thanks!! Looking forward to trying it and reporting back!!

kimpaur

Are the ingredients good?

Bublin

This is the only deep conditioner I use. My hair loves and needs cones.
I also use it as a Leave-in. Either this or VO5 Give Me Moisture.

Diva_Esq

kimpaur

The ingredients in Aussie 3 Minute Miracle are Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Extract of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, and Propylene Glycol.

Diva_Esq

I have 7 and 1 in the shower! And 2 bottles of the regular Aussie Moist. It's an addiction!!

Evolving78

i am going to try it today. i hope it works out. i see that it has protein in it.

Diva_Esq

I did AM3MM as a leave-in and my curls were niiiiice! May have to shampoo a little more often, but I like the results.

tapioca_pudding

I do, every single day!! I LOVE it!!

I cowash with it, rinse then put it back in as a leave in. Then I seal with EVOO (top choice) or Sunflower seed oil, and my wash n go ponytail is smooth soft moisturized all day. I make my coworker touch my ponytail some days :look: just to brag on the softness... :lol:

I will say that I have to use a protein DC weekly now because of how much moisture this Aussie gives me... I don't want to overload my hair w/ moisture, which I was noticing. But using a mid-level protein weekly as my DC and then using the Aussie daily has been working out lovely...

HTH!

tapioca_pudding

Just wanted to update - I did my normal rollerset over the weekend. Last night my hair was feeling dry so I decided to put some Aussie on my ends (very little) and seal with Argan oil. I am LOVING my hair today!! So soft and flowy and my ends feel amazing. I've gotten several compliments. :yep: I bought another bottle on my lunch break too.

TheMenAllPause

I use it as a leave in, especially when I am wet bunning. It makes my hair smooth, soft and provides some hold. I love this stuff, def a staple of mine.