Aussie on SALE,SUNSILK ON CLEARANCE

PinkPeony

I was at my local Target today and they had the ENTIRE SUNSILK line on clearance(uhhh-ohhh:ohwell: ) and Aussie on Sale.
I bought 1l of the Aussie moist Conditioner for 4.89.(I'am a full blown PJ by now:perplexed )
I tried to find out if Sunsilk was on clearance nationwide but the associates themselves didn't know either.
So later at home I called the store up... again a dead end.
Then I tried reaching Sunsilk of course they were already closed.:look:
Either way stop by your Target b/c Aussie is on sale and according to their website Herbal Essences is too.

Happy Shopping:)

Chyna Red said:
They're on sale and clearance in my neck of the woods as well. Must be a nationwide thing.

Oh oh... I hope they are not discontinuing Sunsilk:ohwell:

@ tnorenberg

no problem girl

@nikki
I have a hard time staying OUT of target,lol

I will be hitting up target on my way home from work. I've been hearing good things about Aussie Moist, and I bought some Herbal Essence Break's Over leave in, and I like that too...

I need moisture moisture MOISTURE though..so I may have a nice little time in Targe`

InNeedofHairapy said:
I will be hitting up target on my way home from work. I've been hearing good things about Aussie Moist, and I bought some Herbal Essence Break's Over leave in, and I like that too...

I need moisture moisture MOISTURE though..so I may have a nice little time in Targe`
I bought the Aussie Moist 1l bottle,but don't sleep on Sunsilk either.
The TLC mask(pink) is great and might be replacing the NTM DC mask for me:)

Ok so I finally got ahold of Sunsilk and they gonna update the line and that's why it's on clearance(does this mean they will change the formula?)
It's also on Sale at Kmart.

RavenIvygurl said:
Thanks Ella! I need to try that sunsilk. I just figured out that my hair really like cones.
Yeah I think my hair does too!
Btw your hair looks fab and i really LUV the color of your bra,I think one of my guy friends is gonna join the dirty side of town cuz of this pic:)

@Kay and Tld
maybe you should stock up on it,who knows what they'll do with the formula

Last edited:
Back