Okay ladies!!! I need your help!!!!!!!

tmrskltn

My neice who is 3 has signs of alopecia she is losing her hair in the middle of her head....what are some natural remedies that could help with regrowth? Any suggestions would be appreciated ....

La Colocha

Castor oil is a good oil for thickning up hair. The results aren't immediate but with continued use you should see progress. hth.

msa

3 seems a little bit early for alopecia. Are you sure it's that? My god daughter got these random bald spots that were quarter sized and it turned out she had some type of ringworm.

Anyway, I'd ask the doctor about it before I started putting anything on it.

lilsparkle825

She is natural, right? I don't mean to be rude, but there are people running around with 2 year olds with Just For Me in their heads.

tmrskltn

yes she has been to the doctors and they have said it was alpocia, they told her to use coco butter, but Im thinking some eo's, (rosemary, thyme, tea t oil and lavendar, a few more w a carrier oil, yes she's natural, and mixed she has a very pretty, loose curl, I thought she was young to but it runs on my side of the family, and was confirmed by the doc, .... Thnx ladies.... Bumping

msa

yes she has been to the doctors and they have said it was alpocia, they told her to use coco butter, but Im thinking some eo's, (rosemary, thyme, tea t oil and lavendar, a few more w a carrier oil, yes she's natural, and mixed she has a very pretty, loose curl, I thought she was young to but it runs on my side of the family, and was confirmed by the doc, .... Thnx ladies.... Bumping

I would most definitely not put essential oils on the baby's scalp before researching them thoroughly.

I don't know what's best for alopecia though. But I feel like most treatments are not meant for 3 year olds. Just make sure you do your research.

tmrskltn

I did some research ,.... Just thought I might be able to get some other ideas to , I'm using a few drops of each the majority will be a carrier oil, ( grapeseed, or jojoba ) thnx though , bumping for ideas

heyfranz

Sorry but was the derm a black woman? A white derm told me i had female pattern baldness years ago when my edges and crown broke off. I want to go back and tell him "look, you were wrong". My hair just needed TLC. Get a 2nd opinion.