Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

NappyNelle

She said she has a few new things coming out which she will give LHCF 1st Dibs (her words).:lol:

She didn't say what they were?

But if ANYONE is interested in hearing what they are, I suggest you convo her.

My hair got wet today so when I came in,remoisturized with Luv Naturals love me hair lotion & Ambrosia Honeybush Hair Milk,Natty warm black Coconut butter on ends..Hair feels much better & smells good.

Happy Hair Growing!

Massaged trigger into my scalp, used my LI mix, eve oil, and jar of joe for my LOC method. Will be doing the LOCO tmrw...

just used green magic on my scalp.
I also feel its a good moisturizer, i apply it every 2-3 days and my hair is always super moisturized when i use it.

I just cowashed and sealed with my castor/EVOO/Vitamin E/grapeseed oil mixture. I also moisturized castor oil into my edges. I'm going to be using it a few times a week with sealing, alternating with straight castor oil.

LaidBak You're Welcome Lady (every little bit helps in this economy):yep:

Imoan

Here! There is also a 15% LHCF Discount This stuff is wonderful! (Green Magic)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=www.liquid%20gold%20growth%20oil&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liquidgoldhairproducts.com%2Fproduct%2Fliquid-gold-hair-growth-oil-essential-oil-blend-4oz&ei=z474UPvBGc6J0QGS24GgBw&usg=AFQjCNEaWcRT0tDdccKyV0REJ-ZgVR5IqA&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ

SimJam

Gurl....I lurves Green Magic! :drool: Definitely a staple.

I recently got the Ginger x2. Alot 'wetter'. I can alreafy tell imma love it too!

Got my "submit finger" itching lol

Oiled my scalp with my castor oil mix. Dabbed some of my pumpkin seed/coconut oil/jojoba/hempseed oil mix on the length of my hair.

Made a mix of rice bran oil, grapeseed, lavender, cedar, rosemary and ppeppermint.... will work it into my scalp before I steam and whenever I have sufficient time before a cowash.

I applied Peppermint Pomade to scalp this morning before plopping on my wig.

I applied my sulfur mixture to scalp last night.

Massage hair trigger in scalp, used cocojbco and eve oil in my O's of LOCO...

I diluted the cocojbco with more coconut oil. That ish may be to thick for my hair. So I will save it for my overnight prepoos and probably will not repurchase... but I had to see what the jbco hype was all about...

Will use Gleau Oil with my Leave-In

After it dries, I'll either use Liquid Gold's Green Magic or the Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade.

I decided to pre-poo my hair overnight. I just applied a mixture of jbco/cocoveda oil/camellia oil to hair and scalp.

Back