Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Made a mix of rice bran oil, grapeseed, lavender, cedar, rosemary and ppeppermint.... will work it into my scalp before I steam and whenever I have sufficient time before a cowash.

Did a nice scalp massage with this blend...actually stopped an impending headache:yep: It wasn't as strong or as smelly as I imagined so i could easily use this on a regular basis.

Will oil rinse in a few and will do LOCO with rice bran and gleau:yep:

I plan to do a herbal oil infusion or 2 this weekend:grin:.

Last edited:
Nix08

I could have definitely gotten by with using alot 'Less'. :look:

Next wash-day, I'll have to remember I don't need as much.

I used it on damp Hair with my Leave-In.:lick:

IDareT'sHair I also use it on damp hair after my leave in. I literally use about 1 drop:yep: 2 when I have a lot of newgrowth...then I try an get that 2nd drop rubbed into my stubborn crown area:look:

Applied my ceramide rich sulfur mix to my scalp and massaged it into my edges. Hair will be blingin' tomorrow.

Massaging trigger in my scalp on top of my tea/avj mix and GM on length sealed with cocojbco for my overnight prepoo...

Pre pooed with JBCO and added Dabur Amla oil to my Henna mix. Tryna use it up that fluescent green oil.

KBB Crem. Is starting to separate so i used it on my whole head yesterday ,surprisingly it didn't make my hair greasy ,it's soft and supple .However ,my edges are frizzy as heck (as always).

This year i ll be using Claudie s murumuru butter ,Imani Butter;AV butters and KBB love butter (not suitable for my low porosity hair) and KBB cremiliscious
As for oils i LOVE KBB jojoba oil and claudie s elixir .

Last edited:
It's been 6 hours so far..... coconut oil in a jar with lavender in a crock pot full of water...lets see how this turns out:grin:

I used DB Daily leave in conditioner and Curling creme for my wash n go today. I sealed with Cocoveda oil.

@LaidBak You're Welcome Lady (every little bit helps in this economy):yep:

@Imoan

Here! There is also a 15% LHCF Discount This stuff is wonderful! (Green Magic)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...T0tDdccKyV0REJ-ZgVR5IqA&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ

@SimJam

Gurl....I lurves Green Magic Don't You???? :drool: Definitely a staple.

I recently got the Ginger x2. Alot 'wetter'. I can alreafy tell imma love it too!

This Green Magic stuff looks freakin awesome!!!
IDareT'sHair,you rock!!!

I'm buying two jars!

Oh,and if anyone doesn't mind the cost,this stuff used to eliminate my ssk's when I used it.
The thing is,I got it on clearance for 75% off,and have not been able to bring myself to pay full price for it ever since.:nono:
http://www.amazon.com/Rahua-Finishing-Treatment/dp/B00384A2IK

It did an awesome job on my ends though. Nothing else has worked like that on my ends.
*sigh*
I may have to suck it up and get it. I just hate that I got like,4 jars for less than the cost of one full priced jar.

Just rubbed some LG Whipped Ginger Cream on my length..Rice bran oil on the ends..

Happy Hair Growing!

LOCO with rice bran and gleau. .
Scalp massage with: rice bran, grapeseed, cedarwood, peppermint, rosemary...

My coconut and lavender infusion came out well..but the smell is not the business:nono: added rice bran and lemon grass oil.

Now trying an infusion of rice bran and rose petals.

Last edited:
Back