Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Ok so its day three and its time to moisturize i used Royal Crown mixed w/ Castor oil and applied to scalp to my ends and my hair has never looked this good I am loving it.

Ok so its day three and its time to moisturize i used Royal Crown mixed w/ Castor oil and applied to scalp to my ends and my hair has never looked this good I am loving it.

I think I need a drink b/c I read this backwards..."I used CROWN ROYAL..." :lol:

Been consistently spritzing my hair with oil and water, or applying Mizani Supreme Oil every night before bed.

Did a hot with rice bran, vatica, rose seed, and hemp. It came out nice. Thinking about hitting the head twice a week with these for a few weeks.

I did a scalp massage with my sulfur oil. I really hope I can make my hair goals by the end of the year!

Ladies I'm not in this challenge but I wanted to share...I have been using Mahabhringaraj oil on my edges (my right side was almost bald) and OMG!!! After only using it about 3 days, my patch has hair and lots of it!!! I'm truly amazed!! I may get past the smell and use it all over my scalp but really can't see walking around smelling like that oil :(

Feels like it's been forever since I had to make a new batch of my oil blend but I did yesterday since I used my last bits in my oil rinse:
Wheat germ
Avocado
Flax
Hemp
Olive
Grapeseed
Sunflower
Vitamin E
Lemongrass (for scent).

Cowashed and oiled my scalp with doogro/AB herbal oil mix and I dont used gel so I greased my edges down. Also sealed my ends with grease

Oiled my scalp with my sulfur/castor oil mix. Dabbed a little coconut oil on my updo for shine.

I haven't done an oil rinse since the year started....maybe I should do one this weekend. Hmm.

Back