ohhh naturals (especially 4s)... or relaxer stretchers. super slippy conditioner?

youwillrise

so,

i love love LOVE my kenra for deep moisturizing, but it doesnt really have "slip factor"

i'm looking for a good slippy conditioner that i can use to help me with detangling!

any suggestions would be beaaaaaaautiful and much appreciated!

zzirvingj

Re: ohhh naturals (especially 4s)... or relaxer stretchers. super slippy conditioner

I am also looking for a super slippery conditioner. I am loving Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious conditioner, but it's expensive, and I'm looking for something with a tad bit more slip that I can "rotate it out" with....

youwillrise

Re: ohhh naturals (especially 4s)... or relaxer stretchers. super slippy conditioner

the salon my cousin works for actually carries bumble & bumble as their main line. i've tried a sample of the curl conscious conditioner, but i dont remember what i thought about it.

(and yeah, that's the word "slippery"... hahaha "slippy" :p )

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

I'm a 12 week relaxer stretcher and two conditioners that I'm in :love3: with are Sunsilk's Straighten Up conditioner and Suave Naturals Aloe Vera and Waterlily conditioner. I use them to co wash, haven't tried them as dc's yet, but they make my hair soooo soft, moisturized and slippy. OMG, I love these conditioners. They making stretching a piece of cake

tinkat

Lekair Cholesterol Condtioner is what I use

ChanelNo5

I wasn't gonna start a rave thread, but I have to put it out there that Silk Elements Luxury Moisturzing Conditioner leaves my hair crazy slippery and soft. I haven't risked replacing my Humecto, for the time being I just use it as for CW. But for the price this conditioner is really something special.

ETA: OOps I'm not natural. But I have suuper kinky, coarse texlaxed hair.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

^^^ Oooh, I forgot about Lekair cholesterol and Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner. Those are fantastic, too!

kim

Any PANTENE conditoner!

AllAboutTheHair

add oil to everything, shampoo,conditioner, leave-in...that is, if you are going to keep your hair up in a protective style:look:

BrownSkin2

Try Pantene Hydrating curls

West Valley

ORS replenishing pak! Love this stuff. I just recently tried Silk Elements moisturizing conditioner and it was ok, may work better for others.

Stretching since Sept and I believe I have 4A hair but I am not sure.

nappity

Pantene's relaxed and natural Breakage defense mask mixed with Humectress!
It does the trick!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!

I'm a 12 week relaxer stretcher and two conditioners that I'm in :love3: with are Sunsilk's Straighten Up conditioner and Suave Naturals Aloe Vera and Waterlily conditioner.

I'mma have to cosign the Sunsilk Straighten Up. It gives mad slippage, especially if I add a tiny bit of oil to it. The comb just glides through my hair.

poookie

vo5 smoothing conditioner with silk
it's so slippy; i love it!

also herbal essences hello hydration, but for me, i don't get a lot of slip from it unless i leave it on for about 5 minutes.

pattycake0701

The old Herbal Essences in the pink bottles. I absolutely love this stuff.

fivetimestwo

LeKair Cholesterol, HE Hello Hydration & any pantene conditioner:yep:

MissMusic

ORS Replenishing Conditioner (also the pak), I'm telling you it detangles like a dream!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

The Pantene R and N mask gives me super slip as does the Aubrey honeysuckle. Cheapy conditioners like vo5 and suave do as well.

youwillrise

thanks for all of your suggestions!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I wasn't gon say nuttin but I just had to come back. I am mad that you said "slippy" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

LABETT

Elucence MB and Silicon Mix gives my hair the best slip.
Cheap conditioners -WRTC,DDTA,VO5 Nourish Spa.

Bunny77

Tigi BedHead Moisture Maniac.

The end.

Bunny77

i've been thinking about trying this one
the girls on naturallycurly seem to really like this conditioner.

Yeah, you can get a small bottle and see what you think... I'd never heard of it but a stylist recommended it to me back in 2001 and I've been using it ever since! :)

IntoMyhair

I have yet to find something that will cut through these Z's.

Last edited:

InnerSoul

I don't have any more of it but the herbal essences hello hydration conditioner was slippery big time. I now use Nexxus humectress and its very moisturizing to my crown area.