Oh my my my Skala SOS Emergency

Coffee

I can tell already, this is going to be a winner :clapping:. I co-washed with Skala Avocado, and then a lite protein treatment with BBD Stretch growth. As soon as I put the SOS on my hair ; everthing just melted away and I'm 7 weeks post relaxer. I'm going to sit under the steamer for 30 minutes and I'll post more after rinsing my hair. We're leaving for our cruise tomorrow, so I won't be around to answer any questions :drunk:.

KurlyNinja

UGH NO!! :nono: COME BACK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! I HAVE SO MANY! :wallbash:

like... what is Skala SOS suppose to be for? What are the ingredients? Are there any cones?

please come back... :sad:

soulfusion

What's SOS?

Nevamind. I'm on vacay and you had me up in Big Lots yesterday mad because all they had was Avocado Shampoo. I can't hear you ... la, la, la (exiting thread). Go to bed Girl and stop messing with me!

13StepsAhead

I love this one, but I have only used it as a co-wash. I can't wait to hear your review under the steamer because I can't wait to try that next go around.

Coffee

UGH NO!! :nono: COME BACK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! I HAVE SO MANY! :wallbash:

like... what is Skala SOS suppose to be for? What are the ingredients? Are there any cones?

please come back... :sad:

No cones, translated it's suppose to nourish and moisturize normal & oily hair. Ingredients are too small to try and type, but it has white clay in it.

What's SOS?

Nevamind. I'm on vacay and you had me up in Big Lots yesterday mad because all they had was Avocado Shampoo. I can't hear you ... la, la, la (exiting thread). Go to bed Girl and stop messing with me!

Girl, no you didn't :lachen:, that's too darn funny.

I love this one, but I have only used it as a co-wash. I can't wait to hear your review under the steamer because I can't wait to try that next go around.

When I rinsed my hair, it was so soft, like a newborn baby. The comb just went through my hair like I'd just had a fresh relaxer.

Coffee, I really appreciate your reviews! Thanks for being a true PJ!

I do it for the team :lachen:.

Last edited:

jayjaycurlz

Coffee, where do you buy your Skala from? What is this SOS that you speak of? Post a link girl, why u tryna be 'cute' and all mysterious-like!

Coffee

Coffee, where do you buy your Skala from? What is this SOS that you speak of? Post a link girl, why u tryna be 'cute' and all mysterious-like!

Girl where have you been? I've been posting about all of the Skala products I've used. Do some searchin :lachen:.