Oct 9, 10 and 11....What are your hair plans???

I like this post so i was wondering if we can check in for today & tomorrow and fill each other in on what we have done...Yes its all about reminders, encouragement & support

Ok so i didnt do anything lastnight...today i am gonna DC all day long.. oh yeah

So right now am doing a DC with Profectiv Anti Breakage conditioner for 60mins

Then am on to an EVOO w/ coconut oil and V05 hot oil treatment DC for 60mins
And am gonna do a cholesterol DC too...Yup may hair loses moisture because of my hijab.

Then am gonna co wash and air dry..moisturize w/ Motions Triple action leave in and seal woth EVOO and coconut oil.

Got busy day tomorrow so i wont be online..Gonna miss it **sniff sniff**

I'm sitting under the dryer.
I slept with the coconut/lime on.
I washed this morning with 2 chargin shampoo bars nettle and clay one.
I steamed for half hour with the Carmel.
I did a ponytail roller set.

Sunday the 11th,

I'll be loving on my locks by doing the following:

* Pre-Shampoo Tx w/ Baba de Caracol (love this stuff)
* Wash w/ Creme' of Nature/Dove Intense Moisturizing Shampoo
* Egg/Honey (protein treatment) no breakage and want to keep it that way
* Mega Monster Moisturizing Tx (my cocktail of moisturizing conditioners in one container) utilizing the turbie cap
steam method
* Braid up for a braid out or roller set, we'll see depending on my mood once I rinse the conditioner.

Just turned the dryer off! YAY! Overnight oil treatment with Ayurvedic blend. Poo with Keracare Hydrating/Detangling. 40 min DC with Keracare Humecto & African Royale Hot 6 Oil. Did 2hr pretreat (20 min with steam towel) with Africa's Best Mayo on dry hair.

Will rinse, seal with Profectiv Moisturizer, and fan dry.

After washing out the henna treatment this morning, I clarified (used way too much. I have learned my hair hates poo).
Coconut/nurish spa/honey soak
dc'd with Jessiecurl and then sectioned my hair off for a pony tail roller
rinsed the dc and then rolled after detangling and leave-ins

Sunday the 11th,

I'll be loving on my locks by doing the following:

* Pre-Shampoo Tx w/ Baba de Caracol (love this stuff)
* Wash w/ Creme' of Nature/Dove Intense Moisturizing Shampoo
* Egg/Honey (protein treatment) no breakage and want to keep it that way
* Mega Monster Moisturizing Tx (my cocktail of moisturizing conditioners in one container) utilizing the turbie cap
steam method
* Braid up for a braid out or roller set, we'll see depending on my mood once I rinse the conditioner.

Can you please share your protein treatment? thanks alot

It's time to clarify with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream and then I'll use Nexus Emergencee.

Follow with my staple Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (new version)

Then I'll DC using Elasta QP Intense. :lick:

Going into week 7 -- trying to make to 10 weeks. So far so good. New growth is holding up. Nice and thick. Think I may make that full SL goal this year.

Okay so I just stripped maybe 65% (lol) of my BKT off. I decided that I wanted to put twists in instead of a weave so I needed my texture back. I put like 2 tablespoons of salt in a half pack of karishma henna mixed up, left it on overnight. Mission Accomplished :yep:. Now I just have to wait until next weekend to put my twists in.

Friday: Bentonite clay treatment. Messy as hell but it's made my hair feel so much better.

Today: I applied Elasta QP DPR-11 to my hair today, so I can condition overnight.

Tomorrow: I'll be rinsing the DC off and detangling using a comb and maybe a brush to follow.

Today, did the Joico K-Pak 4 pack (poo, con, recon, intense hyd). First time water has touched my hair in a long time. My hair feels great!

Used Salerm 21 leave-in, EVCO and JBCO to seal. Bunning today. I think this will be
The last washing my hair gets before the relaxer. Will moisturize daily.

Sorry this is a lazy weekend for me, so I will only moisturize my hair. No washin, cowashing, nada...:blush:.

Last night I pre pooed with EVOO, and loreal vive pro smooth intense con on my ends. This morning, washed & conditioned with good ole Creme of Nature. DC'Ed with Sally's Conditioning Balm for 1 hr. .....under heat cap.
Finished up with Mane & Tail as my leave in, and sealed with EVOO. My hair feels very soft and strong.:grin:

I washed and deep conditioned today (GVP Conditioning Balm). My hair is in 4 braids. Tomorrow I plan to twist my hair up.

Can you please share your protein treatment? thanks alot

I'd be happy to share! It's very simple, nothing fancy at all. A plain ol' egg from the refrigerator mixed w/ a few squirts of honey. I let this sit for about an hour or so and rinse out in the coolest water that I can tolerate. It's imperative that you follow up w/ a moisturizing conditioner because the egg strengthens the hair but it makes it somewhat stiff. I let the moisturizing conditioner sit for a while (an hour or two) depends what I'm doing, again rinse in cool water and set.

DC on dry hair for 2 hours with ORS protein treatment
then co-wash with WEN
DC with WEN intense moist-hydration for 30 minutes
use WEN styling creme (leave-in)
and Air dry in 2 braids

Today, did the Joico K-Pak 4 pack (poo, con, recon, intense hyd). First time water has touched my hair in a long time. My hair feels great!

Used Salerm 21 leave-in, EVCO and JBCO to seal. Bunning today. I think this will be
The last washing my hair gets before the relaxer. Will moisturize daily.

I just purchased this product line and will give this a try. A stylist used it on my hair in Los Angeles and the results were awesome. Check out my avatar if you can see it. :yep:

I just gave my hair some love using Vatika Frosting. :lick:. why does it have to smell so good!

Tomorrow I will wash my hair using a shampoo and conditioner from Jasmine's.

I prepooed with alma oil last night and I just finished applying my henna mix, I will keep it on overnight and DC with ORS replinishing pak in the morning, after I wash that out I will apply some olive oil and some Nexxus Headdress leavin conditioner and let my hair airdry, and last but not least I will braid my hair up to wear under my half wig.

washed last night with a my clarifying shampoo
conditioened with pm very strong treat ment then ors replenishing paak

wwrapped it up to dry

I am 8 weeks post and the pouf of ng is annoying me

Yesterday I prepooed with evco+evoo, clarified with vo5 kiwi lime poo, then cw with vo5 moisture milks+jojoba oil+honey. I airdried in a bun. Even though I used nothing but moisture I still had damaged hair.

I've been having breakage...long strands of hair. Only a few have bulbs on them.

I believe that I used too much protein last week (avocado oil+ Motions cpr shampoo). I never ever seem to need protein but I try it anyway and lose about 20 strands of hair.

Back