Oct 9, 10 and 11....What are your hair plans???

SherylsTresses

I'm 10 weeks post and thinking of transitioning b/c I L-O-V-E my NG soooo much. This weekend I will be:

Clarifying and Protein Treatment:

• Clarifying with KeraCare 1st Lather
  • Follow with KeraCare moisturizing shampoo
  • Protein treatment with Aphogee Keratin Two-Minute
  • DC for 50 minutes
  • Airdry with scarf method and rollerset in back
  • Keep curls using purple flexirods, then eventually bun
  • Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin and seal with EVCO

What are your hair plans?

While my hair is cornrowed, I will:

Cleanse with WEN
DC with Mane and Tail mixed with an egg
Once my hair is dry moisturize with HV Whipped ends and seal with Black Castor Oil

I think this weekend I will be clarifying with my new Avalon Organics Shea Butter Clarifying poo. I'll rollerset to style my hair.

Well...it's been a stressful week, so I plan on making sweet sweet love to my hair.

I'm going to:
1.Pre-Poo with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol and EVOO.
2.Shampoo with Crown of Glory Herbal Shampoo (I got it randomly, but my scalp has been enjoying it).
3.Use Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor.
4.Deep Condition...I don't know with what yet.
5.Use Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse (new product, I'm excited! :drunk:)
6. Use LTR-Leave In and Kid's Organics Detangling Lotion to comb through hair.
7. Rollerset.
8. Wrap, and go to sleep.

Not a simple regimen by any stretch of the imagination, but I really need the therapy. :look:

This weekend I will:grin::

Do a HOT with Wheat Germ Oil under Heat Cap 30 minutes
Co-Wash with Jason Biotin
DC with Steam 1 hour using a mixture of DC Treatments
Rinse, PC, Fermodyl 619, Leave-In and Dry under Hooded Dryer
*May Play around on Saturday with FHI Runway on low heat

Tomorrow is my beauty day (and boy do I NEED it :ohwell:)

I am going to oil my hair with Shea Butter/Coconut Oil and sleep in the mix over night. In the morning I am going to do a roller set and blow out the roots.

I will take a length check picture tomorrow. Can't wait!!! :grin:

Tomorrow I'll take out my celie braids and wear a braid out.

Then saturday I'll oil my hair with coconut oil, detangle with conditioner, do a quick cowash, and then blow my hair out (on cool) and put more celie braids in.

I received my shipment of hair products from myhoneychild.com,so tomorrow I will:
Prepoo with my honey and horsetail conditioner
Wash my hair with come clean
Condition with Trader Joe's Tea Tree condish
Oil my.scalp with Treasured Lock's Herbal Hair Balm
Pour Jane Carter's Sculpt and Style over my hair
Shake and go under the dryer
Stretch hair with a hand held dryer and...

VOILA!

im taking my twists out tonight and doing an overnight oil treatment.
in the morning im gonna co wash with trader joes tea tree conditioner and wear a puff using afrodetangler and shea butter.
saturday im gonna deep condition using oyin honey hemp, co wash with TJ TT conditioner, re condition with giovanni protein and then tiwst.
to twist i will be using afrodetangler as a leave in, shea amla as a moisturizer and ohm sweet hair pudding as a styler. when im done i will mix some coconut oil and jojoba oil in my hand and spread it over my hair to give it shine.

i cant wait.

I received my shipment of hair products from myhoneychild.com,so tomorrow I will:
Prepoo with my honey and horsetail conditioner
Wash my hair with come clean
Condition with Trader Joe's Tea Tree condish
Oil my.scalp with Treasured Lock's Herbal Hair Balm
Pour Jane Carter's Sculpt and Style over my hair
Shake and go under the dryer
Stretch hair with a hand held dryer and...

VOILA!
so are you doing something like this everyday or will you be protective styling this winter?

I'm 16 wks post this wknd and my new growth hasn't been behaving :nono:

This wknd I'll be prepooing w/ ORS Hair Mayo washing w/ Nexxus Therape and DC'ing w/ ORS Replenishing then I'm going to blow dry and flat iron and hopefully that'll last a couple of wks :yep:

Hmmm.

Friday

I'm going to scritch my scalp with vatika oiil and do a hot oil treatment of
evoo mixed w/ peppermint/rosemary oil (about 30 mins.)
Then I'm going to do a deep ayurvedic cowash of hibiscus, amla, and maka powders. Followed by a tea rinse of green tea, black tea, fenugreek and hibiscus. Leave it in. A little Knot Today, a little moisturizer and twist.

Sunday

-Clarify w/ baking soda and water and oil hairline w/ vatika oil
-Henna w/ cheapie conditioner, honey, hibiscus, amla, grapeseed oil
and rinse w/ V05 passion fruit smoothie
-DC w/ Elasta QP, aloe vera gel, evoo, honey, peppermint oil
-tea rinse of black tea, rosemary, horsetail, nettle, fenugreek, hibiscus
(leave it in)
-apply leave in, moisturize, seal w/ oil (castor or vatika) and maybe try flat twists for a twist out.

It's going to be a busy weekend. :grin:

Well after my son said last night "mommy you got white hairs" I am gonna henna!

So I will Henna for four hours, DC with steam, roller set then pin curl. Since we are not doing anything this weekend I wont let my hair down until Tues. then on Wed. back to my bun.

Last edited:
My hair is curly now.

The husband and I are going out to party tomorrow, and he likes the way my hair looks straight :ohwell: so I will be blowfrying and flatironing tomorrow.

On Sunday,

I will be clarifying my hair i just relaxed my hair on tuesday,then i will condition wash /deep conditioning with Wen Fig & Joico moisture recovery under a heat cap for about 30 mins.then moisturizing with s-curl and Proline softner seal with an oil mixture then Airdry my hair hanging loose.

Moisturize my braids with different leave- in's( infusium, nexus or Aussie)
use either my BT or Lenzi with MN mix ( I'm running out )
stalk shescentit and afroveda for stuff to buy for when I take out my extensions and try to spor a half wig 

I will be doing the Aphogee 2 step this weekend. I haven't done it since August because of my set back, so I'm ready now.

I'll deep condition and rollerset after and protective style for the week.

• Clarify with Suave (Kids) Free and Gentle 2n1 Shampoo
  • DC with ORS Pak
  • HOT with Coconut Oil
  • Final wash with my Pantene "re-mix"
  • Blow dry, Flat iron, and "phony pony"

My first homecoming as an alumna is this weekend, not to mention it's my birthday weekend, so I got another Dominican blowout. HOPEFULLY I won't go to a college party and sweat it out :lachen:

At the most, I will be moisturizing with coconut oil and setting it on flexirods.

Dc'ing overnight, rollersetting on red magnetics in the morning, for the first time since being natural...wish me luck.

I received my Lacio Lacio today :drunk:, so my plan is to use it this weekend.

I have a big legal diversity summit tomorrow, and I have been co-washing and wet bunning this week, so tonight, I will blowdry and flat iron for tomorrow only.

Friday night, I will poo, deep con under the dryer for 30-45 mins, & attempt my 1st rollerset on red & gray magnetics w/ metal clips using my new Lacio Lacio :drunk: & my new Mizani Foam Wrap :yep:. I hope to look REALLY cute for Sorority meeting on Saturday! :)

I hope to wear it in the roller set by using my satin bonnet until at least Wednesday (although I start 5 day a week boot camp on Monday & I sweat a lot...much reversion on 24 weeks post new growth). If it gets frizzy, I'll pony, bun or wet bun it.

Friday
Shooping!!!!

Saturday
I plan to protein treatment and DC

Saturday
Sleep untill 3:00pm xDDD

My first homecoming as an alumna is this weekend, not to mention it's my birthday weekend, so I got another Dominican blowout. HOPEFULLY I won't go to a college party and sweat it out :lachen:

At the most, I will be moisturizing with coconut oil and setting it on flexirods.

Happy Birthday Lilsparkle !!!
:birthday2:yay::dance7::birthday3::happybirthday2::present::rocker::worship2::sweet:

This weekend i plan to:

1st lather w/Aphogee poo for damaged hair
2nd lather w/elucence MB poo
DC w/ motions cpr reconstructor
apply salerm leave in
(possibly test nairobi foam wrap)
roller set and dry under dryer

A little trim-the Morocco moon phase is just right for length trimming, a good, real 'soap' shampoo, deep, deep long hours condition and first usage of my burdock, almond oil, nettle powder oil which has been brewing for the last 8 weeks! Retwisting then call it a day.

I'm getting a touch up this Saturday (10/10). My hair has become increasingly resistant. I haven't had a decent touch-up in a year. Every time I get a touch-up I am always underprocessed. I use to get a touch up every 5 months, then I reduced it to every 4 months, now I am going every 3.

I may have to use regular instead of mild too. I used mild the last time and my beautician had to leave the relaxer on for a uncomfortably long time and my new growth still had a lot of kink to it. I don't like paying $75 for nothing...

Prepoo with protein, shampoo, detangled, DC'd-then put in extra wide curlformers for stretched hair.

Back