January 29, 30 & 31....What are your hair plans???

MrsSmitty77

Hiya!!
I just finished a Silk Elements Lye Relaxer (11 weeks post)
I used Aphogee 2 Minute
Silk Elements Olive Oil Mega Moisture
Lacio, Lacio
and Roller Set.
All after getting off work. :)

OneInAMillion

Preparing my virgin hair for a texturizer next week...I think :look:

Today I practiced applying the relaxer by using conditioner, timing myself and everything. I think I'll be able to pull it off if I relax in sections.

Then I deep conditioned, washed, and deep conditioned with a heavy protein treatment. I just did a rollerset that I'm about to take down. I don't have any breakage so I'm ready to go ahead with this next week.

Wish me luck~

Coffee

I'm going on 11 weeks post relaxer, a first for me. I'm going to clarify, use protein treatment and then DC to get ready to relax next Wednesday.

itismehmmkay

I'm trying to go back to weekly (or even bimonthly) washes. I was doing daily or a minute and it's just too tiring now w/ being preggers. :ohwell:

I'm currently under the dryer w/ cholesterol. And will do a rollerset w/ diluted setting lotion. Afterwards I'll go over my hair w/ a ceramic curling iron and call it a day.

I actually did all of this yesterday too, but used a bunch of grease to curl my hair and this morning it was crazy greasy....crazy :lol::nono: So I'm doing a repeat. But I tell ya, it was great to find out yesterday that the cholesterol and setting lotion was great for my hair :yep: Cause I'm pretty overprocessed in some areas and didn't know how it was going to be w/o NTM. Cause the thing about NTM is that it's great for that first day after washing, but then my hair dries out...it only lasts about one day for me (hence the daily washing). So I want to take it out my regimen and was pleased to find out that I could. I'll report back when I'm done today :up:

30something

Friday I:
Co wash with
1.HE LTR 60%/Silicon Mix 40%
2. Air Dry with HE LTR leave in + Coconut oil
3. Braid for Braid out, take it out Sunday/Monday :look:

Queen_Earth

I am going to let go of my press that I got December 29th! I am going to attempt to:

Wash my hair
2 Minute Aphogee
DC My Hair and Sit under the Steamer
Attempt a "straw set" with flexirods
Dry under my hooded dryer
Take out rollers

I will take lots of pictures because this will be my first time trying this in sections and I am also hoping (begging?) to lose a lot less hair in this process than I usually do and hopefully get some feedback/help with what I am doing wrong

There is also a chance I will punk out on the flexirods and then just blow dry and press with my Maxi-glide...we will see

La Colocha

Today im going to

Prepoo- suave almond and shea butter conditioner+ jbco
wash- elucence moisture poo
condition- elucence mbc
deep condition- avocado butter and goat milk

Braid- sunshine sheabutter and tw mist. and put jbco on my scalp.