January 29, 30 & 31....What are your hair plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This Weekend I will be:grin::

Quick Co-Washing with Nutrine Garlic
Followed Up with Quick Co-Washing with Olive Oil Conditioner
*Reconstruct -- Millennia Mud Reconstructor
*DC with Steam -- AO GPB, L'anza Kukui Nut, EVOO
*1 Vial of Matrix Biolage
Final Rinse with porosity control (French Perm Stablizer 2.0 ph)
Apply Leave-In Salerm 21 B5 & Oil
Dry under Dryer

*using up these products....part of my personal 2010 shop my stash*:rolleyes:

Mimi22

Friday -- Co-wash and wet bun before I head off to work.

Saturday -- Clarify, wash, DC w/ honey and EVOO :lick: and then attempt to rollerset. I'm also gonna try a new spray concoction with chamomile water, should be interesting.....:laugh:

Sunday -- Nada! :)

kami11213

Hey Sheryl, I know your going to post pics of your flat ironed hair right? :grin:

This wknd I'll probably clarify w/ Mizani Puriphying, do a protein treatment w/ Aphogee 2 min then DC w/ Mizani Moisturfuse... I'm on a personal rollersetting challenge so I'll do that using Lacio Lacio and Chi silk as my leave-ins, flat iron my roots and pin curl...

Nice & Wavy

I've been waiting to do my hair since last Friday...although, my hair has been so moist and beautiful all week:grin:

I will be shampooing my hair with L'Occitane Repairing Shampoo :love2:

Then, I will DC with L'Occitane Repairing Mask :love3: :love3:

Then, I will rollerset with a little AG Fastfood Leave-In :love2:

I'm contemplating if I will flatiron or not....:look: If I don't flatiron, I will put my hair in a bun after I rollerset and wear a bun all week.

Either way, my hair will look fabulous, smell good and be super moisturizing cause these products are the best I've ever used......EVER!
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Nice & Wavy

Hey Sheryl, I know your going to post pics of your flat ironed hair right? :grin:

This wknd I'll probably clarify w/ Mizani Puriphying, do a protein treatment w/ Aphogee 2 min then DC w/ Mizani Moisturfuse... I'm on a personal rollersetting challenge so I'll do that using Lacio Lacio and Chi silk as my leave-ins, flat iron my roots and pin curl...
Your hair is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.! :yep::yep::yep:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I usually co-wash on Fri nite but since I'm taking a 2hr dance class Sat I think I'll co-wash Sat. night (Aussie Moist) and airdry in 2 ponies (GVP Silk Remedy). Then flat-iron Sunday (FHI) before church.

Poopiedo

12 weeks post

Shampoo with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
Then apply Aphogee 2 step hardcore protein
Then I'm gonna dc with Silk Elements Megasilk for 30-45 mins under my new dryer that I ordered last month from SalonsRus
And then spray my Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave in
Add then spray my little Green Tea Reconstructor
And then apply a squirt of Chi Silk Infusion
And a few pumps of Kera Care Foam Wrap
And lastly, sit under my dryer that dries my hair oh so quickly :yawn:

I think next week will be my retouch, haven't decided yet. S curl moisturizer throughout the week is really helping me to manage this new growth.

Last edited:

LovelyLionessa

This weekend will be my first wash post touch-up. I will DC on dry hair with a mixture of LeKair Cholesterol Plus and Millcreek Biotin conditioner. I'll wash and condition in-shower with Renpure Organics Amazing Miracle Reconstructor (first time using this.)

I'm kinda into airdrying lately, so I do that I suppose. I'll use Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner as a leave-in, then my Smooth N Shine Mousse in the black can, followed by Smooth N Shine Curl Activator gel.

ladylina

I am getting a relaxer tomorrow I am currently 14 weeks post, I am getting a rollerset done and my ends trimed.

Bun Mistress

DCing my hair right now and plan for a braid out and bun for the weekend. Going to see my parents who hate my hair. Go figure.

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

I would love to post pics but I am HORRIBLE at styling my hair. Seems no matter what I do, my hair always appear greasy and thin. In my siggy and avatar, my hair was done at the salon. :ohwell:

Sugar

I just relaxed my hair yesterday. I'm going to a beauty industry trade show this weekend (in between trying to move)...so I guess that means I'll have to make my hair look presentable.

Tif392002

co-wash my cornrows....with Suave Humetecant. Rinse... mist aphogee leave in condtioner... let air dry , then put qp mango butter on my ends... seal with either coconut oil or castor oil.

ChristmasCarol

9 months into transition this week!
DC and just finished flatironing w/FHI to compare to Maxiglide. Maxiglide won - hands down. FHI hair does not have the lightness of Maxiglide hair using the same amount of ic heat serum. I can Maxiglide on 4 or 5, FHI is too much heat for comparable results.

NikStarrr

Wash with my shikakai bar, condition with Aussie Moist, apply coconut oil and Giovanni Direct Leave-in and a dab of my shea/EVOO blend on my ends and then braid for a braidout.

janeemat

I'm going to do my normal wash, protein treatment, cond and rollerset. My hair seemed a little weak, so I felt that my hair needed more protein. This is my 3rd week applying the hardcore aphoghee and I can truly tell a difference. I can remember a past stylist doing this to strengthen my hair a few years back and it was good results. I just make sure to follow with a good moisturizing cond.

Friday January 29th

Pre-poo Overnight – Amla/Brahma Oils/Conditioner

Saturday January 30th Regimen

1 lather Mizani Moisturfusion Milk Bath Poo

Protein Treatment – Aphoghee

Deep Cond – Mizani Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner

Leave Ins – Lacio Lacio, Bliss, Lotta Body Mixture Setting Lotion

Rollerset red rollers for a curlier set.

Moisturize between washes with Mizani H2O and oils.

janeemat

Wash with my shikakai bar, condition with Aussie Moist, apply coconut oil and Giovanni Direct Leave-in and a dab of my shea/EVOO blend on my ends and then braid for a braidout.

Nik your hair is gorgeous! Do you prepoo with oils prior to using your shikakai bar?

morehairplease

Hey there ladies,

Today, I am pre-pooing/deep conditioning with CON porosity co, Lanza volume booster, and co. In a couple of hours, I will shampoo and conditioner rinse my hair and bun it up to air dry and call it a day.

fattyfatfat

*right now Im pre-pooing with banana brulee DC
*wash with amala shampoo
*hairveda protein treatment
*DC with AE Garlic Treatment with Ayurvedic powders
*condition with a Jasmine's rinse
*SheScentIt Coco cream leave in

LadyRaider

I went to the hair salon down the street and a white lady trimmed my hair. I think she did a good job. I was worried she'd be scared of my unrelaxed hair, (I'm always worried about scaring the white folk) but she wasn't. She said she was married to a black dude!

rosalindb

I undid my cornrows earlier this evening and oiled my hair with organic virgin coconut oil so it gets its overnight oil treatment. Tomorrow I will:

• Prepoo with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, organic blackstrap molasses, raw honey & JBCO with heat for 30 minutes
  • Shampoo with AO GBP (hate this stuff and am trying to use it up, will just lather once as it is so stripping). I will also massage my scalp with brown sugar (have not done this for ages)
  • Deep Condition with AO White Camellia
  • ACV rinse with added organic essential oils of lavender & tea tree
  • Air dry overnight
Following day I will oil my hair and scalp with my homemade oil concoction and get my hair cornrowed

Last edited: