Nubian Heritage Coconut and Papaya Collection

Healthb4Length

This stuff looks yummy! I went to a Muslim shop in my area and the lady informed that this company was going out of business. IDK if it's true or not but I will contact the company and find out myself.

so1913

Parvathi said:
Where in Brooklyn is the store located?:sekret:

On Fulton around Flatbush (sorry, I'm not from BK so I can't recall the other block parallel to Flatbush that it's between)

Parvathi

so1913 said:
On Fulton around Flatbush (sorry, I'm not from BK so I can't recall the other block parallel to Flatbush that it's between)

Ok cool!

I found the addresses:D:D:D

Nubian Heritage (Brooklyn)
560 Fulton St.
Brooklyn, NY

Nubian Heritage (Harlem)
2037 5th Avenue@ 125th St.
Harlem, NY

Nubian Heritage (Queens)
168-14 Jamaica Ave
Jamaica, NY

The good Lord knows I don't need anymore products..!:lol: :lol:

so1913

Alli77 said:
This stuff looks yummy! I went to a Muslim shop in my area and the lady informed that this company was going out of business. IDK if it's true or not but I will contact the company and find out myself.

That would suck! Looks like they have some other Spring 2006 releases so I don't know...

But I can't find the store info/location on the site anymore, the last time I was on the site they weren't selling online, and just had store info and news about openning up another store. I'll lbe ooking into it as well.

so1913

Parvathi said:
Ok cool!

I found the addresses:D:D:D

Nubian Heritage (Brooklyn)
560 Fulton St.
Brooklyn, NY

Nubian Heritage (Harlem)
2037 5th Avenue@ 125th St.
Harlem, NY

Nubian Heritage (Queens)
168-14 Jamaica Ave
Jamaica, NY

The good Lord knows I don't need anymore products..!:lol: :lol:

The Harlem store is the one that was new! Dang, I was just all up and down 125th Saturday! Not sure if I made it to 5th, because I sure didn't see it!

Parvathi

so1913 said:
The Harlem store is the one that was new! Dang, I was just all up and down 125th Saturday! Not sure if I made it to 5th, because I sure didn't see it!

Girl the products must be floating around somewhere in Harlem. If not at a Nubian Heritage store definitely at local beauty supply stores. Did you try and ask around? I'll try and see if there is a number for the other locations and update my post. I hope they haven't closed down either. I love NH body wash!!:( :(

Update:

Yeah it looks like there are no listed locations in Harlem :(

Here are the listed phone numbers for Brooklyn and Queens:

Brooklyn: 718-797-2420

And two locations in Jamaica, NY:

718-785-3444

718-454-2085

I'm hoping they carry the new line of products :look:

Last edited:

Shawnee66

The store on 125th St is called Nicholas and it's right next to the Body shop. There is also an African hair braiding store on 116th street and Lenox ave (close to the African market) that sell Nubian Heritage.

so1913

Shawnee66 said:
The store on 125th St is called Nicholas and it's right next to the Body shop. There is also an African hair braiding store on 116th street and Lenox ave (close to the African market) that sell Nubian Heritage.

Well, I'm trying to take another trip to the Harlem Tea Room with the gals again over the weekend, so I try to hit these up :)

Thanks!!!

SparklingFlame

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE dont tell me they are going outta biz! :eek: They have the BEST soaps!!!!!! I just got put on to them like 2 months ago. You can order thier stuff online at www.sheabutterhut.com and its cheaper too than the NH wesite for those of us not close to a store that sells it. I just hope they arent closing shop!

morehairplease

naturallady said:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE dont tell me they are going outta biz! :eek: They have the BEST soaps!!!!!! I just got put on to them like 2 months ago. You can order thier stuff online at www.sheabutterhut.com and its cheaper too than the NH wesite for those of us not close to a store that sells it. I just hope they arent closing shop!

thanks for posting the link naturallday!