Now, I'm Truly Convinced....

Nice & Wavy

....that people who talk about Christ, Christian's, Christianity (in a bad way) are enamored with Jesus Christ! I mean, so many discussions get people so passionate, they can't even control themselves.

My prayer today is that God will give a wakeup call for some people, so that they will know that He is very REAL and not a figment of someones imagination.

Just wanted to share that. There is no need for discussion or backlashing because I wanted to write about this in the Christianity Forum.

Blessings to all!

Mocha5

....that people who talk about Christ, Christian's, Christianity (in a bad way) are enamored with Jesus Christ! I mean, so many discussions get people so passionate, they can't even control themselves.

My prayer today is that God will give a wakeup call for some people, so that they will know that He is very REAL and not a figment of someones imagination.

Just wanted to share that. There is no need for discussion or backlashing because I wanted to write about this in the Christianity Forum.

Blessings to all!

Standing in agreement with you. :grin: He is sooooooooooooo real...don't get me started up in hurr. :spinning::grin::yep: