MUST pray for the CF/LHCF - Stand on the Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avyn

I am seeing a lot of negative conversations being had about the CF. Some people are so offended with goings on that they are considering not renewing their memberships.

There are spirits of offense, strife, witchcraft (mindsets that exalt themselves against the knowledge of Christ - not directed at any individuals), and division at work and we have to pray to bind of the plan of the enemy to destroy the witness and ministry of the CF. We need God to restore unity and love - fertilizer that ensures the growth of the Body of Christ/Kingdom.

Instead of avoiding the forum, we need to rally together in prayer. Lately I have also noticed an overall negative tone on the site as a whole, not just the CF. LHCF has beed a tremendous source of encouragement, empowerment, and information and I just don't want this site's reputation to be tarnished in any way. You guys know how a bad word will spread like wildfire on the internet. I also don't want these spirits to take root here.

Pray and/or write your prayers for LHCF in this forum.

*For those who don't know what to say, just a simple prayer of: "I plead the blood of Jesus over LHCF and the CF in Jesus' Name" can route the devil.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
The devil is a liar and there is no truth in him.

Father, I ask that you control who leaves or stays. Only you. That only your Holy Spirit shall remain and whosoever will, shall come in and be blessed of you and that your will shall be done in this ENTIRE forum, not just the Christianity section, but this Forum in its entirety.

For in this place, you shall dwell forever more for thou art the Lord and there is none other, forevermore.

All power, All Honour, All Glory is unto you. Jesus is Lord and in our hearts forever. Amen. :Rose:

Jenibo

Father i come to you right now thanking you for LCHF and all of its members. Thank you for the CF and all who post here to encourage and uplift those in need. I come against anything right now that seeks to destroy the CF and render it useless in building YOUR Kingdom in Your name Jesus, and I ask that you please forgive us for our participation in things that weaken our testimony on this site. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

yodie

Father, I thank you for the prayers that have and continue to cover LHCF and the CF. You said in your word that if two of you shall agree as touching anything, IT'S DONE! God, we agree and we thank you that spirits of offense, strife, witchcraft and division are bound, in the name of Jesus. I loose peace, encouragement, sisterhood, deliverance and revelation in the name of Jesus.

I thank you Father that no weapon formed against CF and LHCF shall prosper. I plead the blood of Jesus over CF and thank you for the victory and praise you in advance.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Father I thank you for what you are doing in the CF. I ask that you continue to strengthen your people to continue to speak truth and not be moved. We are to be steadfast unmovable always abounding in your work Lord. Christ told us in the word that the world would hate us because it first hated Him. Father continue to have your way in the CF. Let your Holy Spirit have free course. Let lives continue to be touched and changed for your glory. We love you Father and we praise your name. We know that we have victory in Christ Jesus. To God be all the glory and the honor. In your Son Jesus Name. Amen

HERMOM

MY GOD MY LORD MY FATHER - YOU ARE LOVE AND OUT OF YOUR LOVE YOU CREATED EACH AND EVERYONE OF US. YOU ALSO CREATED THIS FORUM FOR US YOUR CHILDREN TO ENJOY EACH OTHER. THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS FORUM AND ALL WHO SHARE IN IT. THANK YOU THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE GLORIFIED AND EXALTED BY US ALL. YOU ARE THE ONLY WISE GOD AND EVER TO BE PRAISED - AMEN

Avyn

Father, I decree that all forms of darkness that have been assigned against the CF and LHCF are tormented by the blood and the word, bound, and cast into dry places. i speak a blood covering and that the angelic hosts assigned to this portion of the etherways to be strengthened and at watch. i decree that your word will manifest on this site. that every thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of christ will be brought to a place of worship to your Son Jesus. I bring every thought (written or not) captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ.

i decree that the satanic portals and doors that have been opened to usher in spirits of witchcraft, division, strife, sedition, offense, cunning craftiness, and any other forms of darkness are closed now and covered in the blood and name of Jesus.

i decree that the spirits of unity, encouragement, peace, goodness, and love be released and abound here. i decree that the spirit and well-spring of life be established and flow freely here. i decree that the spirits and ministers of Heaven and the human servants you have placed here will not be lacking in wisdom, truth, power, and sound minds in order to minister and be ministered to here.

i decree that this site and all of its forums shall not cease to make constant and fruitful progress in fulfilling its God-ordained mission to women. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

firecracker

Does CF = Christian Forum? As for folk not renewing......there are more people where they came from and other places that will join.

Finally Free

NAME IT and CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a POWERFUL PRAYER! When you are DOWN to nothing ... God is UP to something'

Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless me even while I'm reading this prayer and bless the one that sent this to me in a special way. Open doors in our lives today, Save and set free!
Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the devil has stolen:
****Emotional Health
****Physical Health
****Finances
****Relationships
****Children
****Jobs
****Homes
****Marriages

I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised Against us in the NAME OF JESUS. And I declare:
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER. I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is over until YOU say it's over! Speak prophetically into our lives and to our situations:
**our Households are blessed;
** our health is blessed;
** our marriages are blessed;
** our finances are blessed;
** our relationships are blessed;
** our businesses are blessed;
** our jobs are blessed;
** our children are blessed;
** our grandchildren are blessed;
** our parents are blessed;
** our siblings are blessed;
** our ministries are blessed;
** our decisions are blessed;
** our friends are blessed.
** Mortgages are paid and debts canceled; our hearts' desires are on the way; According to YOUR perfect will and plan for our lives.

GOD - YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN!

Say this prayer, and then send it to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.Within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other 'Safety is not the absence of danger, but is the presence of God.

A kid asked Jesus... how much do u love me? Jesus replied, 'I love! you this much.' and he stretched his arms to the cross and died for us.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi, dub,

The prayer of the Righteous availeth much. :yep: And I stand in agreement with you on your prayer.

Stand fast in his Word and keep your spiritual eyes and ears open, too. Allow me to testify about this site, because I believe God's hand is on this site:

I joined LHCF back in 2002. When I joined, the ambiance was (and still is) that of encouragement, education and fun. There has always been dissenters, but the mods have always done a great job keeping the peace and disrupting discord. One thing I noticed since 2002 is that disrespect for others has NEVER been tolerated on this site and has always been enforced. This site is blessed because it has a purpose, and anything that has purpose in life will always be a blessing to others.

I didn't "leave" the forum, I just stopped posting as life happened. And even when I was "gone", I'd always referred this site to people in other non-hair forums. :laugh: In real life, I'd always told women who struggled with their hair issues about LHCF, where I believe it is THE hair source for women of color. There is no disputing the value of this site.

No, sister, this site isn't in any danger. It's standing on a Rock. :)

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Sometimes we allow our own preferences to rule our hearts, actions and interpretations which sometimes overcloud the truth, grace and love we should mirror from Christ. I thank three very lovely and kind ladies who put things into a perspective that was unexpected. One of them said that this was not just an internet place but was flesh and blood. So true, as I had received much spiritual help in this journey. Another said she hoped that those who might have been spiritually hurt would return. I also thank these very wise words for my heart was extremely heavy and absolutely broken, bleeding from these wounds, and I missed the fellowship in the group, all members of the group. I have released my anger toward the misjudgments and I know in my heart's heart that it came from a place of wanting to protect and defend. But we do not fight family.

I believe we need to remember who our Messiah is - He is not any of us. Only He is Messiah. The body of Christ is vast and encompasses a variety of cultures and appearances, experiences and expressions because we are individuals. Yes, His word is true but as diverse christians, we're not on the same page even. We won't be until all humanity is brought together, under One G-d, at the appointed time. We are different parts of the body...all necessary to the whole.

We're not all the same church but we do have One Messiah, our promised one who will return triumphantly. But those who belong to Him, He knows...and I do know that He knows I am His. And I do know there are many here who belong to Him and for those who do not, I love them all the same, as He would for they are all my sisters. I am not to judge.

In Mass today, father has something very wonderful to say of the non-catholic kids who were part of a Steubenville experience at St. Alexis parish summer program and was something we can extend to ourselves here. I am so thankful to have gone to this late Mass. He was incredibly respectful and remindful of their human dignity and encouraged them to receive a blessing during communion, to come forward with arms crossed signifying the blessing rather than receiving the eucharist, reserved for catholic only. It was gentle, loving instruction, seeking to keep harmony in this greater body of Christ, while acknowledging they were not to receive communion as they are not in full communion with the Church. He said that we all have Christ, whether we are there or here, catholic or protestant. That can be a very important and kindly reminder here that, even if we personally do not agree in theologies, the basic tenets of the faith are there and we can and should love and respect each other. In the christian or non-christian, we can always find Christ and what this great Rabbi stood for and taught. We must see Him in every single person.,..we must see G-d in every single person.

I hope and pray we regain this humility and wisdom and insight. We are sisters, whether we come from different experiences or not. When G-d calls His children, He means everyone. An obedient child differs in his behavior...but even wayward children belong to the same parent. And our parent will issue the just rewards and punishments at the appropriate time for those who knew Him and for those who didn't. And we will marvel at who G-d saves. G-d calls all humanity to Himself.

I hope we can remember this and respect each other for it's true the world is looking on...christian or not. And I certainly believe that we are wise enough to tap into that love of G-d which is enough to embrace everyone, catholic, orthodox, pentecostal, evangelical, baptist, non-denominational etc. We should remember who our Redeemer is. Christ have mercy, L-rd have mercy.

Last edited:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thank you for all the prayer warriors on the Christian Forum. Let us continue to walk in the Lord's power. We are vessels full of power.. Jesus will never see his righteous forsaken nor will his seed beg for bread.

Ladies -we will be fine, and I stand on God's authority and his word. Jesus came for the least, left out, and forgotten. So those who are having a hard time right now, and choose to take it out on this forum, all we shall do is pray for them. As our father in heaven forgives us, so shall we forgive them - because that is who died for, we are all sinners, and we crucify the flesh daily. If we continue to give God his praise and glory, all we will continue to see is overflow and blessings in our life. The older I become the more my treasures are not in material or earthly (financial ) blessings, but in the quality of life I have while I am here with my family, friends, and loved one. The purpose of the forum is to empower, enrich, an and be a source of encouragement, and we will not stray from our purpose and those of us who stand on God's word will continue to experience blessings of encouragement and empowerment from this forum .

God is an awesome God, and worthy of all praise, and we will not let distractions of the adversary worry us. Jesus Christ has not given us a spirit of fear or worry, but only one of power, love and a sound mind. Praise God from who all blessings flow! He is our provider, our father, our Master, and he shall keep us during the time. Be still, and know that he is God.

Last edited:

Reminiscing

After reading some of the posts this week I feel the need to bump this thread and add my prayer...

Father I thank you for the encouragement this forum has brought to my life and others. I thank you for giving us a place to fellowship amongst believers in you. I thank you that despite the many denominations here, we all agree that you are real and you are the ruler of all things. Father, it is human nature that we will disagree but you are above human nature. You control what we say and do. I ask you that you bind the spirit of judgment amongst us knowing that you are the ultimate Judge. I pray that we speak to each other with a spirit of kindness, love and understanding and although we may not agree with everything that is being said we should respect others as we want to be respected. I believe that you created this forum as a resource for serving you. Many of us here are Christians but we are aware that our forum is visited by those who wish to know you as well as those seeking to destroy you. I pray that this site NEVER becomes a tool for those with Satan's work at heart. You are more powerful than that and with your grace we are more powerful than that. I thank you again for this beautiful place of worship and I thank you for letting it continue in your name. Amen.

kayte

The prayer of the Righteous availeth much. And I stand in agreement with you on your prayer.

Stand fast in his Word and keep your spiritual eyes and ears open, too. Allow me to testify about this site, because I believe God's hand is on this site:

I joined LHCF back in 2002. When I joined, the ambiance was (and still is) that of encouragement, education and fun. There has always been dissenters, but the mods have always done a great job keeping the peace and disrupting discord. One thing I noticed since 2002 is that disrespect for others has NEVER been tolerated on this site and has always been enforced. This site is blessed because it has a purpose, and anything that has purpose in life will always be a blessing to others.

I didn't "leave" the forum, I just stopped posting as life happened. And even when I was "gone", I'd always referred this site to people in other non-hair forums. In real life, I'd always told women who struggled with their hair issues about LHCF, where I believe it is THE hair source for women of color. There is no disputing the value of this site.

No, sister, this site isn't in any danger. It's standing on a Rock.

co-signing with this......

and this
Thank you for all the prayer warriors on the Christian Forum. Let us continue to walk in the Lord's power. We are vessels full of power.. Jesus will never see his righteous forsaken nor will his seed beg for bread.

Ladies -we will be fine, and I stand on God's authority and his word. Jesus came for the least, left out, and forgotten.

and this
As for folk not renewing......there are more people where they came from and other places that will join.

Jesus said in the world the world there will be tribulation in
this not only a fact of Christian life.... it is a fact anyone of any one walking
in any religion....

After reading some of the posts this week I feel the need to bump this thread and add my prayer...

what will be your focus? how others post or don't post?

instead of the POWER and LOVE OF your ALMIGHTY GOD
Moses said there is... put before you... blessing or curse
life or death....

what are you choosing to look at and share sister?
life or death
blessing or curse?....

Moses said choose life
Joshua said choose the Lord
Paul said...choose whatsoever is lovely is good is pure
and Jesus THE BELOVED says

BE OF GOOD CHEER..FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD
be of good cheer...sister!

and bless those who post here..
encourage! ..not dis-courage or discour..age
we don't know how God works...and

..at least they are HERE.. :)
Praise God who ways are not our ways :)

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

I know the devil doesnt want The Lords word to be spoken against him.I just joined 20 minutes ago and its because many of these post in the CF have helped me while I have been really depressed.Don't grow faint in doing good works.

Shimmie

Staff member
I know the devil doesnt want The Lords word to be spoken against him.I just joined 20 minutes ago and its because many of these post in the CF have helped me while I have been really depressed.Don't grow faint in doing good works.

Coco Diva...

:welcome3: :love3: :welcome3: :love3: :welcome3:

Be not weary in 'well-doing', for you shall reap, if you faint not.' :yep:

What shall we say to these things? If God be for us, who dare be against us; for with God on our side, we cannot be denied... (Romans 8:28) pph.

:rosebud:

delitefulmane

Father, I thank you for speaking through the ladies in the Christian Forum. I pray that ONLY YOUR WILL continue to be done. All that exist on this board as a whole that is not pleasing in your sight, I ask that it be bound and removed. I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum and LHCF. In Jesus' name.
Amen

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Awesome prayer... I stand in agreement.
:yep:

Father, I thank you for speaking through the ladies in the Christian Forum. I pray that ONLY YOUR WILL continue to be done. All that exist on this board as a whole that is not pleasing in your sight, I ask that it be bound and removed. I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum and LHCF. In Jesus' name.
Amen

The problem really is arrogance... Arrogant Christians are always gonna be like oil and water to arrogant people (non-believers)... and the sin is the same. Most of us... and I... must pray against this sin...
I think that is the problem that most people have with people that frequent the CF... arrogance can make kind words but a whisper amongst a loud drum. Just wanted to add. :yep:

I think if we all just ask the Lord to keep us HUMBLE then the negative connotation will just disappear... unfortunately, that is a lot to ask of many Christian people... Maybe we can start a new trend amongst us :yep:

Nice & Wavy

Shimmieeeeeeee!!! How are you my sister? I have been thinking about you and I KNOW that God's Word will never come back void in your life! As you continue to keep your focus fixed upon the Lord, He will continue to use you mightily in His Kingdom!

Hallelujah, thank you Jesus! For the Word of the Lord is sure! The Word of the Lord is a light to your path....everywhere you place your feet YOU PROSPER IN IT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

As you continue to wear the armour that has been given to you, be reminded of the fact that the Lord is your rear-guard! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!

Love you, sis and May God continue to bless you in all that you do!

N&W

Shimmieeeeeeee!!! How are you my sister? I have been thinking about you and I KNOW that God's Word will never come back void in your life! As you continue to keep your focus fixed upon the Lord, He will continue to use you mightily in His Kingdom!

Hallelujah, thank you Jesus! For the Word of the Lord is sure! The Word of the Lord is a light to your path....everywhere you place your feet YOU PROSPER IN IT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

As you continue to wear the armour that has been given to you, be reminded of the fact that the Lord is your rear-guard! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!

N&W

As he is for all of us!!! Thank God for his armor! Thank God for the blood he shed for us all! Thank God for His unconditional love!!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! :bighug:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Above all else, we are called to love one another. And the Lord tells us that they will know that we are Christians by our love. And love isn't just in kind words, but is also characterized as not being "easily offended." We will sin against one another here, that is a given. But that does not condemn this place, for God has forgiven us, and we are to forgive one another and extend grace toward one another, just as God daily sees the way we err against Him and still extends grace toward us and still embraces us in relationship.

This is what separates Christians from the world, this love, that like Christ, in the midst of all insults, torments, betrayals, offenses, spread His arms wide to embrace us.

Where in the world, hurt and offense leads to division, to strife, here, we have the power to overcome.

Father, please give us that overabundant love for one another, that even where we are hurt, offended, saddened, confused, angered by another, we might still reach out in love, still seek unity in love, and grow with one another in peace. In Christ's name, amen.

I have no worries about the CF, God has and is using it just as it is, and He will continue to do just that.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

N&W

His Name is 'Jesus'... :love3:

Vonnieluvs08

Lord, thank you. Thank you for being an awesome and loving God. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for the Ladies of LHCF and the CF for they have been such a blessing to my life and my spirit. I ask you to watch over all of us. I ask that you spend your spirit to us as we post so that only your name is exalted and not our own. I ask that you bind the spirit of negativity that has been sweeping through and replace it with the spirit of love and kindness that we know through your Son Jesus Christ. I ask that you help us continue to build this community of Christians as you have deemed in the great commission so others can come to know you as we have. I ask that you speak to our hearts and put the spirit before the flesh so that we can continue to minister to one another and grow in your word and in our personal relationship with you. Thank you God for all you have given us. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen, Amen, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.