Nexxus Follicle Booster causing dryness...

hot_pepper96

I've trying to really figure out what's the dealt w/all my breakage, in the back and front (nape & edges). I've been using Nexxus Follicle booster on my edges followed by castor oil. I don't see any hair filling in but something else disturbing is happening. I slathered my hair w/Humecto as my final condition today and little broken pieces of hair was coming off on my fingers when I was smoothing it on my edges. The back is also breaking more. I'm at my wits end.

My hair is almost brastrap length, but my nape and edges just keep getting worse even though I don't pull my hair back tight anymore. I've tried MTG and Surge. What is it going to take? Please help.

Mystic

hot_pepper96 said:
I've trying to really figure out what's the dealt w/all my breakage, in the back and front (nape & edges). I've been using Nexxus Follicle booster on my edges followed by castor oil. I don't see any hair filling in but something else disturbing is happening. I slathered my hair w/Humecto as my final condition today and little broken pieces of hair was coming off on my fingers when I was smoothing it on my edges. The back is also breaking more. I'm at my wits end.

My hair is almost brastrap length, but my nape and edges just keep getting worse even though I don't pull my hair back tight anymore. I've tried MTG and Surge. What is it going to take? Please help.

When all else fails, try castor oil. Consistent use will bring your nape and edges back to health.