New to LHCF...Just Saying hi!

PinkyD

Hi Everyone! I discovered this site in April and i've been doing what you call "lurking". I am transitioning (for the third and hopefully final time in 5 years), with my last relaxer (or tex-lax if you will...I discovered this term here..who knew that's what I was doing :lachen:) in April 2009. So I've been bunning now since September 1st, using Henna (a la Curly Nikki), and reducing cones, sampling ayurveda,cowashing... etc. Overall im attempting to create a stable method.

P.S. I think I'm 3c/4a mostly/4b mix....I dunno I never understood my hair, but this site is helping me so much.:grin:

PPS. Any Nashville curlies around, im moving back to ATL after I graduate, but im here for now :look:

Welcome to the forum. I am unofficially transitioning for the 2nd time. This is definitely the right place to assist you in reaching your hair goals, whatever they may be.

Welcome to the hair board! This is also my third transition, and I'm one year(longest ever) strong, you can do it :)

HIIIII!

It is a pleasure to have you emerge from Lurkdom! The more newbie's the better! ( I don't wanna be the only one. :) )

Hi we're glad to have you!(lol) I joined when you did..but had been lurking for over a year already!

welcome and becareful round these parts----good luck---make it thru initiation and you will be just fine!
joing LHCF is like your pledging for a hair sorority

Only the strong survive...Darwin!

Back