New to LHCF need some advice

Browntem

Hi ladies I just want to say that I have been on this site since December 2006 and I love it. I've learned so much about my hair in one month than I've learned my whole life. I think I have type 4B hair, which is very course and very dry. My ends are really horrible right now and I would also love to learn how to gain some thickness and length. Im hoping that I would be full shoulder length by may 07 and apl by oct/nov 07. Please let me know what you guys think about my goals.

My regimen includes cowashing 1-2x a week with v05 and Evoo
deep conditioning 2x a week alternating between ors replenshing pack ors mayo, and NTM
rollersetting with caruso steam rollers
no heat or very very minimal
baggying with scurl, ors olive oil, carrot oil, or cantu breakcure seal with coconut oil or castor oil.

Please take a look at my fotki http://public.fotki.com/Browntem/

1001695.html

Hi! I'm a newby too, so I'm trying to get my regimen down as well. Hopefully someone here can best advise you, but I checked out your fotki and I liked your roller set. Beautiful!
Happy growing!! :)

Browntem said:
Hi ladies I just want to say that I have been on this site since December 2006 and I love it. I've learned so much about my hair in one month than I've learned my whole life. I think I have type 4B hair, which is very course and very dry. My ends are really horrible right now and I would also love to learn how to gain some thickness and length. Im hoping that I would be full shoulder length by may 07 and apl by oct/nov 07. Please let me know what you guys think about my goals.

My regimen includes cowashing 1-2x a week with v05 and Evoo
deep conditioning 2x a week alternating between ors replenshing pack ors mayo, and NTM
rollersetting with caruso steam rollers
no heat or very very minimal
baggying with scurl, ors olive oil, carrot oil, or cantu breakcure seal with coconut oil or castor oil.

Please take a look at my fotki http://public.fotki.com/Browntem/

1001695.html

Hi Browntem! Welcome to the board:). I think that your regimen sounds really great. It looks like you have a good balance of moisture and protein which is really important. With your regimen I am sure you will be at your goals in no time and SL is sooooo close;)! Also your rollerset does look good...I think I might use my Carusos tomorrow.

GG

Back