New to LHCF...Just Saying hi!

PinkyD

Hi Everyone! I discovered this site in April and i've been doing what you call "lurking". I am transitioning (for the third and hopefully final time in 5 years), with my last relaxer (or tex-lax if you will...I discovered this term here..who knew that's what I was doing :lachen:) in April 2009. So I've been bunning now since September 1st, using Henna (a la Curly Nikki), and reducing cones, sampling ayurveda,cowashing... etc. Overall im attempting to create a stable method.

P.S. I think I'm 3c/4a mostly/4b mix....I dunno I never understood my hair, but this site is helping me so much.:grin:

PPS. Any Nashville curlies around, im moving back to ATL after I graduate, but im here for now :look:

nakialovesshoes

Welcome to the forum. I am unofficially transitioning for the 2nd time. This is definitely the right place to assist you in reaching your hair goals, whatever they may be.

jaded_faerie

Welcome to the hair board! This is also my third transition, and I'm one year(longest ever) strong, you can do it :)

10WordzOrLess

HIIIII!

It is a pleasure to have you emerge from Lurkdom! The more newbie's the better! ( I don't wanna be the only one. :) )

BlaqBella

Hi we're glad to have you!(lol) I joined when you did..but had been lurking for over a year already!

lux10023

welcome and becareful round these parts----good luck---make it thru initiation and you will be just fine!
joing LHCF is like your pledging for a hair sorority

Only the strong survive...Darwin!