Neck length ladies... come on in!

**Jade**

Someone talked about this in another thread. We could try this.
http://themaneclip.com/catalog/

I am leary about anything with clips or combs though, My hair is so fine that any kind of tension really causes me problems.

My hair is so coarse and thick (think fight back I'm going to cut your fingers off tight of hair LOL) so I'm thinking I should be ok but you're right if your hair is really sensitive to tension it might not be a good idea... I just ordered mine when I get I'll post a review and let ya'll know how it goes

Jassy28

Hey Ladies!
I have a protective style that I do alot an it is super easy. I will make a youtube tonight and post the link.

Also, I have been wanting to try the main clip, its really cute!

*Muffin*

Hi ladies! I'm not NL, but I remember a few years back when I had my hair chopped so low that it was ear lobe length and I couldn't even fit it into a ponytail, so I know how hard it is to think of styles to wear when your hair is shorter. I used to like to wear my hair in two low ponytails. You could tuck the ends under, if you'd like, or you could just leave them out and make sure you coat them with a heavy moisturizer (for protection). You could also try slicking your hair back and wearing pretty head bands and/or clips to keep your hair from flying in your face. There's also half updoes, where you could bun half of your hair up and wear the rest either hanging down loose or braided. Hope I helped some, :yep:.

momi

I have this same problem. I can't do braids because my edges are so thin. The scrunchie/ponytail thing I was doing is tearing out my hair. So I've resorted to French twists and half wigs.

French Twist? What is this thing you speak of???

LaidBak

French Twist? What is this thing you speak of???
A french twist like the ones in these photos. It totally protects your ends. I use a great big comb to secure mine. Sometimes that digs into my head.

Attachments

• F_twist.jpg
    F_twist.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
  • classicup.jpg
    classicup.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2

RegaLady

I did braids but I didn't keep them in for long. Now I just french braid and wear half wigs!

Last edited:

Lady Kay 21

Bantu knots are a really good way to protect your hair while still neck length and trying to find a protective style. its almost like doing mini - buns all over your head :)

Jassy28

I'm happy you like it! Im sure it will look great...let me know how it turns out:)
Jassy, THIS IS GREAT! I am going to try this this weekend. Hopefully it will come out nicely and I'll have hairstyle to *** to my arsenal of braidouts/rollersets/pincurls!!